What's Mine is Always Mine

❌⭕️⭕️❌

❌⭕️
⭕️❌

"Tyler what in the absolute hell were you thinking?" Debby scolded the brunette at the lunch table while Jenna snorted beside her.

"You told her??" Tyler groaned and glared at Jenna.

"What'd I miss?" Josh said as he dropped his backpack beside his seat and sat at the table.

"Nothin." Tyler said.

"We're talking about the Taco Bell bathroom incident." Jenna said, eating some fries from her tray.

"Jenna I already told you it wasn't a big deal. Do you want me to call you next time it happens just to be safe?" Josh said, his face blooming pink when he realized what he said.

"Wait next time?" Tyler smirked catching onto Josh's words.

"You guys are so gross." Debby said and shook her head while sipping her apple juice.

"Just be careful Josh. It'd be a shame for our school to lose our best basketball captain." Jenna said and shot a glare at Tyler. "Plenty of stairs around here."

"Okay wow that's terrifying. I'm gonna go to the library for a little extra studying. Josh?" Tyler said looking at the blue haired boy. Josh cleared his throat and nodded before following Tyler out of the cafeteria.

"They're gonna go make out aren't they?" Debby asked and Jenna nodded.

"Well it's not a terrible idea." Jenna smirked and Debby grabbed Jenna's hand, walking quickly to the gym.

******
"T-Tyler the bell-oh fuck." Josh moaned out as he felt Tyler's tongue swirl around his length before being surrounded by Tyler's warm mouth.
"W-why d-do you do t-this too me?" Josh whined, his voice cracking on the last word.

Tyler had practically shoved Josh into a broom closet to make out with him but after a few sweet words and a lot of red faced compliments, Josh was hard and needy.

Tyler pulled off of Josh with a pop and grinned, looking up at the blue haired boy while slowly stroking his length.

"Cause god Josh look how fucking beautiful you are right now. All warm and needy and all mine." Tyler said huskily before taking Josh's length back in his mouth, his head bobbing up and down.

"Ty, c-close." Josh sputtered out as his fingers wove into Tyler's hair, tugging slightly which made Tyler moan while deep throating him.

Tyler felt warmth hit the back of his throat and could hear Josh's soft groans as his love came, swallowing as much of his desire as he could.