Chapter 30

Well...Hi? I am so sorry this took so long i have no excuses i'm really sorry. So this is a new chapter there might be some mistakes in it but i will post this because you deserve it, you guys have waiting long enough.

Well lots of love my precious readers, i love you al <3

--------------------

"Blue are you really really sure about this. We can wait, i don't mind. I want you I really do my love but not if you're not ready for this." Harry whispered in Louis' ear when he gently laid the shorter boy on the bed. "Haz, please. I want this. We can try?" Louis pleaded. He wanted to at least give it a try to see what would happen and if they could really go all the way. He wanted to see if he was ready and if he wasn't, how Harry would react. Harry took a deep breath. "We'll try but if you want to stop or if you want me to do something else or go slower stuff like that, you MUST tell me. Deal?" Harry crawled on top of his boyfriend and planted a soft kiss on Louis' eyelids, his cheeks, his nose and the corners of his mouth. Louis' heart started to beat faster, he wanted this for sure. "Deal...Now make love to me."

Harry sat up and took of his shirt before he looked down. Louis had this huge smile on his face and he was almost drooiling at the sight of Harry's upperbody. "So hot." He breathed out and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck to pull him down so he could kiss him. "Lou, take it off. Please?" Harry whined when Louis started to rub his crotch against harry's. "Hmm..." Louis moaned and with the help of Harry he was now in just his boxers and so was Harry. Harry followed the line of Louis' abs all the way down his v-line where he took the waistband of the boxers between his teeth and gently started to pull them down. Louis let out a pornographic moan which caused Harry to stop his actions and look at Louis for a moment. Seeing his boyfriend like this, ready and waiting for him, hearing his moans he never knew Louis could let out...Louis could see Harry's eyes darken, filling with lust. "God Harry please!" Louis whined and kicked his boxers away. "Take off your damn boxers and do something!" He ordered. He was getting so impatient and Harry knew he had to so something he wanted to make his baby happy not annoyed or frustrated.

When they both were naked Harry kissed Louis with all the love and passion he had before he grabbed the lobe and covered his fingers with it. "Ready baby blue?" he asked and Louis just nodded, eyes closed. Harry leaned down and kissed the rim before he licked it and when Louis moaned again he slowly pushed one finger in. When Louis started to move a bit so did Harry. He pulled his finger out and slowly pushed it back in repeating the gesture a few times before Louis begged for a second. He scissored him open and made sure he was stretched enough before he took them out and replaced them with the tip of his dick. "This is gonna hurt a bit, if you want me to stop just say it and i will. Alright love?" Harry asked the boy beneath him. "Okay." Louis just replied before Harry leaned down and started to kiss him while he slowly pushed himself inside. Louis hissed and whined when he was fully in. "Damn you're big!" He whined. "Sorry love, i can stop i-" "no, don't. It feels good. Please just...move?" Louis opened his eyes and looked straight into the emarald green orbs above him when Harry slowly started to move. In and out, in and out. Louis' breathing started to go faster he started to move along a bit as a sign that Harry had to go faster and that's what he did. He went faster and when Louis screamed his name in pleassure he knew he hit the right spot.

"Oh fuck! Harder Harry!" Louis moaned and wrapped his arms around Harry's back scratching it when Harry went faster, hitting his prostate every time. They both were moaning the others name touching the other wherever they could and kissed whenever they were able to. "Uh Haz i'm close!" Harry nodded and went even faster wrapping his arms around Louis' body pulling him up a bit. He wanted the boy to be as close to him as possible. Louis burried his head in Harry's neck and bit his shoulder when he felt he couldn't last any longer. Whith a moan and a shout of Harry's name he came on their stomachs. With a few more thrusts Harry followed. He didn't let Louis go he just gently laid him down and pulled out. He cleaned both of them before he laid down too and pulled Louis against his side. The blue eyed boy smiled and closed his eyes. "That was amazing. Thank you Harry..." he kissed the boys neck and relaxed. "No, thank you babe. I love you." He smiled down and payed with Louis' hair a bot, not expecting an answer. "I....I love you too Harry..."

------------

Okay i know this is just smut and all but this had to happen ya know and look! omg Louis finally said it back! this is just a filler but believe me this had to happen :)

Love ya'll <3 Tell me what you think in the comments please?