Acknowledgements

The original idea for this story came about around when I had finished writing the first draft for A Legendary Stone. That was about a little more than three years ago now. I wanted to imagine what would happen to the characters after the events of that story, and how they would react to Team Plasma's goals. As I had mentioned in Truth and Ideals, the other regions had Team Plasma members in it. My story then, which is now about three years old as I am writing this, is a bit "primitive" now. I have evolved as a writer, and just like Sapphire, I have gotten older as well. She is like a friend to me. Although it pains me to let go of her, but I will have to eventually. There is still one more story after this with her in it, which is the Black 2 and White 2 story, and it will tie together events from my past works. Once it is finished, it will end the story arc that I have created. Well, somewhat. It will just be the last time you'll ever see Sapphire, Steven, Pixie,and many other characters that I have grown very fond of over the years. I will miss them dearly, but just as Sapphire has learned, no matter how much it hurts, you have to let go eventually.

This brings me to what I will have in store for the future. With the B2W2 story, I originally started on it right after Truth and Ideals, but I got bored of it. Something was missing, and that was why I started to write A Legendary Stone instead. Now that some time had passed, my writing skills have improved, and I can now write The Missing Heroes with a better and more improved plot, hopefully. Before I start writing it though, I would like to take a break, which leads me to something. Something special.

For the past few months, I have been working on a secret story, and I believe that it is now time to start publishing it. It's not done yet, but I have most of it finished. I have hinted at it a little, and I now want to share it with you all. This story though is much different than my previous works, and as I mentioned earlier, I have grown older and my style of writing has slightly changed as well. This story will be much different than other stories in that it is written in a different style, and will have a bit more of a serious tone in it, kinda similar to The Fire Within, but not quite.

Now, some of you might not know what it is, but I do. I also asked a good friend of mine, ImberLapis, to create a cover for this story. She has been so generous and I am glad to know someone like her. She makes these spectacular covers, and I have talked this over with her, and she and I have finally decided to reveal the cover for it. So, until next time everyone, happy reading!

 So, until next time everyone, happy reading!