Chapter 13: The Rescue Begins

I hope you all likee the return of the team update, but this time with the important characters to our story! Happy reading everyone! ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------

The plan was to have Hoopa warp us inside the Abandoned Ship to where they were holding all of the trainers. From there, we would storm the place and liberate Team Plasma from there while at the same time, having people evacuate through Hoopa's ring to get to safety. Hopefully all goes well, I thought before I looked back at Zinnia and Courtney. We each had out a Pokemon. I had Kipz, Courtney had her Volcarona, and Zinnia had both Aster and her Salamence, Flower, with her.

"Are you ready to go?" Hoopa asked, and the three of us nodded our heads. I then looked up at Noibat, who was still hanging around me. As for my other Pokemon, I had them all inside their Poke Balls, along with Steven's Skarmory who was put back into his as well.

"Then let's go," Hoopa said as it motioned with its hands for us to go inside the ring that it had formed. I was the first to go in with Courtney and Zinnia and our Pokemon all following after. The space inside of the ring was distorted. It was purplish-black, and when I looked down, it didn't look like I was standing on anything solid. What is this place? I shook my head before I continued through the distorted space before I arrived at a small hole that had a little bit of light shining through it. I then turned around. Everyone was there except Hoopa.

"If you're looking for me, I'm right here!" it said from behind, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin.

"Ah! Don't do that!" I exclaimed as I turned around to face it.

"Sorry! Couldn't resist. Now let me just open this up, and here we go!" it said as the ring expanded, allowing us to walk through. When we did, we entered a dimly lit room where I saw that it was falling apart. The floor had small holes in it, but not big enough for anyone to fit through, and the walls had moss all over it. I then saw a group of people with some standing and some sitting on the floor on the other side of the room.

"Sapphire? Sapphire! It really is you!" cried out a voice, and I saw Ruby running up to me from where the group of people were along with Wally behind him. I noticed that the two of them looked a little different from when I last saw them. Ruby now wore knee length dark grey shorts, green and white shoes, an orange and black jacket with short sleeves, a green backpack with one shoulder strap that went across his chest, and a white and black hat with an orange Poke Ball symbol on it, but he still had his Mega Bangle on his left wrist. Wally on the other hand wore light grey pants, white shoes, a white shirt that was underneath his blue jacket, and his Mega Pendant around his neck in the shape of a flame.

"Ruby! Wally!" I exclaimed right before Ruby had come up to me and gave me a hug. Wally did the same, and I felt myself becoming a little smothered by the two of them hugging me at the same time. "I'm fine...can you let go? I need to breathe!"

"Oh, sorry about that," Ruby apologized as he and Wally let go. "It's just that we never expected to see you here of all places. And, what are Zinnia and a former member of Team Magma doing here with you?"

"Ruby, Wally, I'll explain everything later, but right now, we have to get everyone out of here. Do you know where Steven and Blaise are?"

"Blaise? The guy with the freaky powers? I don't know. They've been keeping him separate from the rest of us," Ruby explained. "And I had no idea that Steven was here. What about you, Wally?"

We both looked over to see that Wally was intrigued by Hoopa and its ring. "So is this how you came in here?"

"Yup!" Hoopa replied.