Chapter 2: Kidnapped

I looked around the store out of boredom as I sat down in a chair behind the register. There were hardly any customers today, which I found to be a little strange, so now I had nothing to do. It wasn't just that though because I felt like I had an urgency to get back to my sister's house, but I wasn't sure why.

"You can go home if you want," Kristina sad as she looked at me from one of the clothing racks.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! It will be fine!"

"Alright," I sighed as I stood up before I went into the back room where I found Espeon sleeping on top of my bag. I lightly shook her awake and she jumped off my bag before I put in on my shoulder. I then waved good-bye to Kristina and her Medicham as we exited the store, and then the two of us started walking back to the house. The store was just close to the Slateport market, so it easily attracted lots of business. I knew my sister had worked hard to set up her store there, and now she was a very famous Poke Stylist. She was lucky as I still didn't know what I wanted to do in life. All I ever knew was to Pokemon battle, but it was hard to make use of those skills around these parts of Hoenn. So while my sister continued her successful business and Blaise tried to figure out what he would do with his drawings, which were amazing, I was doing my best to support them both the best that I could. It still felt like there was something missing in my life, but I was unsure about what it was.

The walk from the store to the house wasn't very long and the road was very scenic as it was along the beach. The house was on the outskirts of the city and there weren't many houses nearby, so the place was a little isolated from the rest. That was nice though as my sister and I wished that we would live in a place like this someday, and she was the fortunate one to make it happen which made me happy for her.

As we approached the house I saw someone sitting in the front lawn with a Salamence. Once we got closer I was able to make out who they were. It was a girl who looked like she was a young adult with short dark brown and black eyes with hints of red in them. She wore a dark brown tank top with two red crescent moons on it, very short tan shorts with a white and red rope belt, dark white socks that went up past her knees, grey open toed sandals, a tan colored cape that was torn up with ash charred marks on the ends of it, and a blue-green anklet that wrapped around her right leg that happened to have strange markings and a Key Stone embedded into it.
 I didn't know who this girl was, but I could tell that she was a unique person.

She didn't seem to notice as Espeon and I walked over to her as she looked like she was in the middle of making a daisy chain. Once she was finished she held it up to her Salamence and a small Whismur jumped on top the dragon type Pokemon's head only to be shook off by the Dragon Pokemon. The Whisper Pokemon tumbled to the ground and the three of them started laughing. Then the girl placed the daisy chain on top of Salamence's head and then she started clapping.

"You are just too pretty beyond words, Flower! I don't know how you pull it off, but there's no dragon type out there who is prettier than you!"

"Yeah! I'm just too gorgeous!" The Dragon Pokemon said, roaring in delight.

"And I'm the cutest thing ever!" Whismur said.

"And Aster! You're just too cute beyond words can ever describe!" The girl said as she hugged her Whismur tightly.

"Um, excuse me?"

The three of them looked over to me and I continued, "Who are you?"

"Oh, me? Well, I'm Zinnia and these are Aster the Whismur and Flower the Salamence."

"I figured..." I said as I pondered a little. Zinnia and Aster...why do those names sound so familiar?

"Oh you saw that? Haha! Sorry! Just, whenever Flower sees some pretty flowers I always end up making a flower crown for her. I can leave if you want me to."