[5]

"[Name]! What's the emergency?" Allison exclaimed as she burst through your bedroom door.

She saw you pacing frantically along your dresser and walked over to you. Allison held you tightly on your shoulders. "Calm down, [Name]!" she said exasperated and sat you down on your bed.

The walls of your room was mainly black with white colored quarter, eighth, sixteenth, and etc. notes on the wall. Technically a color-swap theme since musical notes are usually black. Your white stand stood at the corner of your room, next to your dresser and vanity. Your bed was a canopy one, curtains white and blankets black.

A black and white room, it's simple enough.

Allison starting shaking you. "Speak [Name], what's wrong? Did someone die? Killed? Abducted? Kidnapped? Is there no more food in the fridge?"

You sighed and shook your head. "I totally forgot that I have a competition here- and it's today. I don't have time to get ready since it's in 30 minutes."

Allison gasped. "Why didn't you tell me!" she exclaimed. "You need a makeover, don't you? Well, you got the right per-"

"No, Allison. I just...

"What, you want me to change your hair to [Hair Color Different From Yours]?"

"What? No-"

"No can do, [Name]! You're going in there with your true features," Allison said triumphantly.

"But-"

"Now to dress you up!"

"Wai-"

"So, I'm guessing you like black a lot and white. Hm, I prefer black since it's a ball. White seems a little too innocent and flashy..."

"Alli-"

Allison opened your closet's door and rummaged through there. She glanced at your previous recital/concert dresses and outfits until she found one that looks like this:

 She glanced at your previous recital/concert dresses and outfits until she found one that looks like this:

"Woah... I've seen this at the mall! It's worth at least... $650 I think!" Allison exclaimed. "Dayum girl, you're rich probably."

You nodded. She still doesn't know that you're that little kid prodigy and you're fine with that.

"Um, let's give you these black lace-up shoes." She handed you a pair of black flats with black strings- supposedly to 'lace up' your ankles with. "Put those on and I'll do your hair." Allison pointed at the bathroom that connects to mine.

" Allison pointed at the bathroom that connects to mine