Opinion

Alex POV 

'Manchester bombing' I see that title and I frown and I looked up looking at my equipment and I think to myself time to send my love to all those who were affected.

I stood up and set up my camera and decides to do Let it Be by the Beatles.

I started the video with words and then start to sing. I finished fliming and now I'm watching it and is unsure so I call y/n my girlfriend to come over and give me her opinion.

"Okay I was on my way anyways with Chipotle" she says as she hangs up.

*5 mins later*

I heard the door unlock and I smile as I walk to the front door and see her look up at me and smile and she kisses my cheek and smiles.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiles as I kiss her and look down at her. "Hi boo thang" she smiles "hi boo boo"

She sets the food down at the dinning table and I walk to go get my laptop and place it on the dinning table whole she gets her and my food out and we sat down.

"Okay let's watch this video" she smiles as she looks at the laptop and I play it and she opens my food and her food cover and her eyes focused on the laptop.

Y/n POV

He starts out with a feel words and I smile and then glace at him as he was eating his food and then I look back at the laptop and conginhe watching.

As he finished his last sentence he gets ready to sing and I smile as the song that was playing made me smile and as he sang I smiled bigger.

As I watched it I could myself tearing up and I smile at the video and looked at Alex and smile and look back at the laptop and smile and the video ends and I look at Alex and his eyes were already on me and he smiles seems nervous.

"Soooo if your crying then that means two things it's bad or it's bad" he says I softly laugh and wipe away my tear and smile as I hug him.

"Baby it's wonderful post it it's just perfect verfy heartfelt I loved so much and many people will love it" I smiled as he smiles and nods.

"Yes just hearing your comment on my videos is just reassuring and makes me feel at ease" he smiles as he kisses my lips once and he posts the video and claps his hands.

"Alright done" he smiles as he looks at me. "Okay now eat my love. He says as we both eat together and then the rest of the day we were finding songs to do to mash them up together for his next video.