Be without you

Y/N POV

I can't be without him. I'm not that clongy girlfriend that always need to be around him and try to make sure he hangs out with me always but I'm that type of girlfriend where I want to see him when miss him or when I want to kiss uhim or cuddle with him.

I can't be without him because I love him so much. I want to be that clongy girlfriend buy truly I don't want him to run away because of me being so clingy. I want him to be free to do what he wants.

I will wait for him into he comes home so we can go to sleep together. At times I just want to be with him gorver and ever.

Alex POV

Y/N is being distant not being clingy I like it but sometimes when a girl isn't clinging onto me I feel like I did something wrong and I am chasing her away from me making me think yahy she doesn't love me or something worse she might leave me.

"Y/n" I said as I look at her sitting in front of her in our shared bedroom.

She smiles as she looks up at me looking away from her book and giving me her attention.

"Would you lie to me?"
"No Alex never"
"Would do something behind my back and try to cover it up?'
"I would never Alex I love you so much" she says as she kissed smy cheek.

"Can I ask why aren't you clingy?"
"Me clingy well I want to but honestly I want you to give you your space to breath to hang out with friends instead of me
always around you"

I smiled and nod understanding her situation. "I understand but can I say" I smile as I grab her hand holding and I smile up at her.

"You being clingy makes me think you would never cheat and that it makes me think that I am doing something right making you so clingy to me and it makes me feel like I did something to keep you with me" I sighed and she smiled big.

"I just want to let you know every second every minute of me not being around you y/n it makes me sad I can't be without that's all I want to do is be with you all day everyday" I said as she kisses my lips and smiles and from that day on we spent each day together but giving ourselves some alone time.