Too little too late

~ y/n ~

Come with me and I will tell you the words a boy wouldn't like. Well what did you expect me to say?

Lady's when he takes your hand and he says ' baby please I changed ' but let me tell you honey he is just begging.

Don't let him fool you because to him love is just a damn game. So right now you have to let his stupid dumb ass go and pick yoself back up.

You're stronger than you think you are. Tell him when he comes back and begs for your love and saying he changed.

Tell him ' your chances has come and go and you know it's a little too late'. Yeah yeah sure he does say all the ring things but come on he too damn late.

He'll say ' I dream about your face a d blah blah'. He's just like a chase doesn't really matter anymore now.

But come were young and we were in love we always give him our all but I guess it wasn't enough for him. And now he wants to talk.

Let him find someone else and love yourself now focus on you. He has a problem make sure he doesn't come to you for help.

I know we all can love with all of our heart. We have so much to give. With a player like him we ain't got no prayer.

Tell his ass it a little late for his begging and for his sorry's.