Fallin pt 3

Alex POV

I walked into where y/n hospital room was and see she was sleeping and I walked up to her with her favorite food in hand and woke her up softly she flutters her eyes open looking at me.

I smiled as I helped her sit up and she looked at me like she didn't know me and then I shown her the bag then she opened it and see's her favorite food and her face beams.

"Y/n we should talk about what happened when you were confessing to me about how much you liked me"

I looked at her and her face was stuffed with hot Cheetos and then she tilts her head and swallowing​ the food she had in her mouth then licked her lips.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about" she said as I looked at her in confusion

"And why would I fall for someone I barely even know?" She said as she continues to eat hot Cheetos

I looked at her in shock. "What do you mean? It's me Alex your best friend we have been best friends since we were 5 y/n please tell you forgot about me"

She shook her head and shrugged.

"I'm sorry mister I don't know who you are" she said

"Don't waste your breath Alex she lost her memory of you" a man said standing by the window

I looked at him and he turns around showing himself and holding his hand out for a handshake.

"My name is Castiel angel of the Lord" i looked at him and shook his hand.

"What an angel? Who cares but what's wrong with y/n why doesn't she remember me?" I asked him

He walks up to y/n and smiled at her and then looks at me.

"I gave her a choice if she wants to forget everything about you and the feelings she had for you and she said yes"

I looked at y/n and shook my head as I looked at Alex.

"Y/n was really heartbroken seeing you with someone else she thought you liked her back but that day when she went to tell you how she felt about you and saw that girl with you. Her heart broke and that's why she decided to run and keep running and then she saw the ocean and she kept running until she could drown but she got saved"

My heart broke listening to him say those words.

"Can you bring her memories back? I'm the only family she knows the only person she had left" I said looking at him

He shook his head and frowned.

"Nope I can't bring it back because one more memory of you and she dies of heartbreak"

He said and I looked at y/n and frown as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm sorry y/n she means nothing to me but you mean everything to me" I said as I walked to her bed and sit on her bed and I grabbed her and pull her in for a hug

"I was already falling in love with you y/n please come back to me please" I said as I sobbed

"I love you y/n y/l/n"

"I love you too Alex Aiono" she said as I looked at her and she smiles.

"Y/n do you remember me?"

She nods and Castiel looks at her touches her forehead and he was I think analyzing her. And he looks at me smiling and nodding

"What happened?"

"When you confessed that you liked her everything came back to her and her heart you healed it Alex"