If I cant have you pt 2

Y/N POV

I broken up with Darius and now I'm single and free. It's been months and all. I have been getting to know Alex { yes we still talk even though I turned him down }.

Alex's POV

She broken up with Darius and I was happy and I was hoping I can get her now to be mine. I waited for a few months to give her time.

But right now would be a good time to show her my good talent and ask her to be mine. And I'll make sure she will be mine forever because she got my heart.

I plan to see her at the cafe she always goes to to get a drink and I will be there singing and she will be watching me.

I was prepared for her to come and just in time she did and I started to sing the first verse and go into the chorus.

Some people want it all but I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything.

I sang that chorus while looking at her and singing to her with a smile and she smiles back at me amused as I sang to her.

But everything means nothing if I ain't got you you you.
If I ain't got you with me baby
Say nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing.
If I ain't got you with me baby.

I smiled as I finished the song and I walked up to her and she smiles.

"Wow Alex that was-" I cut her off by crashing my lips on to her and surprisingly she kissed me back.

Let's just say that she said yes to the dress ( 😂😂 ) kidding she finally said yes to being my girlfriend.

Now I can sweep her off her feet and always treat her like my princess forever and ever until the day I ask her to marry me.