Officially Yours

Alex's POV

It's been a long time coming now I am officially y/n. I've got so much love to give to her in my heart she'll see. She won't believe the things I've been through just to be right here on our wedding day.

I almost died just the thought of me and y/n forever till eternity. I'd go to hell and to hell again. I'd gladly go back and forth, from the mountaintops, from door to door and to let the whole world know that I am officially hers.

I see her walking down that aisle. I watched her as her dad is holding her arm taking each step closer to the alter and I see how beautiful she is in her wedding dress. Taking my breath away with how beautiful she is to me.

I can't wait until I hear her say I do to being my wife and to be with me forever. As her dad passed her to me I smiled at her dad who is my father in law now and I take her hand having her stand in front of me and she smiles.

The pastor says what he has to say as I zone out looking at my soon to be wife and she smiles as she looks at me and listening to the pastor.

"So now will the couple say there vows" he says as I looked at him and then looked at y/n as she says her speech and I smile.

And now it's my turn. I grabbed her hand and held as I licked my lips and looking at our hands that are connected and then looked into her eyes.

"Y/n I love you so much you just don't even know how much you make me fall in love with you Everytime I see you you just take my breath away and I can't help but stare at you. I'd go to hell and hell again gladly to go back and forth, from the mountaintops, from door to door and let the whole world know that I'm official. I am happy to say that I am officially yours" I said this as she has a tear slip down to her cheeks.

She smiles and wipes it away and then we gladly slipped our rings onto our ring finger and then we were officially belong to each other.