Losin Control

- Author's POV -

"She's falling in love now losing control now fighting the truth trying to hide but I think its alright girl yeah I think its alright girl"

Those song lyrics would explain the state that y/n is in with the young and talented singer Alex Aiono. She came a long way to love this man. But now she sees her true feelings for Alex but shes still scared. That's the word she will use: SCARED. 

She is falling but she doesn't think he'll catch her because her last relationship was the disaster. Accusations every day she didn't know why her calls would be ignored when he's on his own time.

Her best friend tells y/n each and every day: " Y/n you should've ended before it even started"

Her last ex cheated her multiple times but she couldn't find herself to leave him because her heart and mind were telling herself " no, don't you love this man"

She was all alone starting over on her own until Alex came into her life. The number one blessing that she thanks, God each and every day for.  

Alex really loves y/n. Y/n loves him but she doesn't trust herself anymore all because of her ex. Crushing her heart and soul and the confidence she once had was all gone because of Robert her abusive, cheating ex-boyfriend. 

Despite her past relationship, she can't help with the attraction that she has with Alex. He tells her: "y/n I am not like the last one". He would tell her each and every day reminding and holding her. 

He redefines in every way what love is. Y/n fell for him and hasn't gotten up since.  But every now and then she goes off though beating on Alex's chest like a bongo. He understands where she was coming from. He answers all her questions on her survey.

Alex the one who doesn't get jealous doesn't break trust, doesn't call hoes after hang-ups. He gives y/n everything she could ever need and even though she still feels haunted. 

You could say y/n is losing control of her feelings.