Let me love you

Alex POV

I invited y/n over because let me be honest with you. I love that girl I want her to be mine and only mine and I want her all to myself. She deserves to be loved and treated perfect. So today will be the day I will ask her to be mine.

Setting all my equipment up and setting everything up and I smile as I write a note on the door saying to come right in and then lay out candles to help guide her to where I am and then rose petals on laid out also for her to follow.

I smile as I look at every and turned off the lights and smile a side look at the cadles and the rose petals and I smile and heard the door and I quickly run to where my piano was and start to play the intro of Let me love you by Mario an smile as I see her looking at the candles and rose petals.

I start to sing with a soft yet a charming voice. Now my front door isn't that far to where she just supposed to meet me so I only sing the chorus.

If I was your man
Baby you
Never worry about
What I do
I'd be coming home
Back to you
Every night
Doing you right

I looked up to her seeing her smile as she stands in from of me and smile as she sways side to side.

You're the type of women
Deserves good things
Fistful of diamonds
Ahead full of rings
Baby you're a star
I just want to show you are

I look up to her making eye contact with her locking my eyes and my focus only on her and smile as she smiles back.

You should let me love you let me be the one to give you everything you want and need.
Oh baby good love and protection make me your selection.
Show you tho what love is suppose to be.
Baby you should let me love you love you love you.

I smile at her as our eyes still locked and finished the chorus then she approached me and smiles.

"So you wanted to ask em something?" She smiles as I walk up to her standing in from of her.

"Yes and that is y/n will you please be mine be my one and only and let me love you" I said giving her a rose and smile as I pass it to her and she takes it and smiles bigger.

"Let me give you everything you want and need let me love you okay" I smile as I take her one free hand into mine and wait for her answer and she nods.

"Of course Alex yes I will let you love me" she smiles and I smiled and I hugged her so tight.

"Yes yes yes yes" I said as I hold her close to me and my mission is accomplished. Getting the girl of my dreams the one I want.