If I cant have you

Alex's POV

"Hey y/n right?" I asked her as I stare into her beautiful eyes and her beautiful smile.

"Uhm yeah Alex" she said as she points at me and I nod and smile. "Yup that's me"

"So I was wondering if you want to know go catch a movie with me or something fun like you know a date" I said as I stuffed my hands in my pockets and smile a charming smile.

She smiles and nods. "Oh I uhm I'm sorry but no I'm gonna have to reject because I have a boyfriend I'm sorry" she says while smiling softly.

"Oh okay I'm I'm sorry" I said as I backed away from her and she is walking away.

The way she smiled and the way she would make others laigha and smile and the way she would sing. Her eyes would sparkle and I loved that. She just so beautiful.

If she can't stop the way I feel then then I don't know. If I can't have her, I'd just be single for the rest of my life. Because all I want is nobody but her body and just hers.

The thought of her being mine. I will give her everything that I got. I would dedicate my life to her and love her.

I don't want anybody but her body and if I can't have her I'll just stay single until she becomes free and I will be there to take her into my arms and swoop her off of her feet just like a princess.