It will rain

Alex's POV

*Having falshbacks of y/n and him having fun and smiling and laughing going places together singing together*

'If she ever leaves me' I said thinking to myself 'it will take a whole lot of medication to help me realize what we had we don't have it anymore'.

'All the sacrifices I made to make sure she stayed in my life to stay by my side to keep her from walking out that door'

'there be no sunlight if I loose her there will be no clear skies if I loose her. Everyday it would rain just pouring rain all day everyday.'

I walked up behind y/n holding her from behind resting my head on top of her shoulders just holding her tightly but not to tight. I could feel her smile and just standing like that with me letting me hold her from behind.

'I love y/n with all of my heart and if she ever leaves it will rain everyday no sunshine no clear skies just like those clouds my eyes will do the same if she walked away'

As I'm holding her we are standing in front of a bug window staring out at the sun setting and us standing there enjoying the moment. 

"Y/N I love you so much and if you walked away I would pick up the broken pieces until I bleed every last drop if that will make you mine" I said as she turns around and smiling softly kissing my lips.

"I love you too much to leave you Alex don't forget that I love you" she smiles and I smile and nod and I hugged her tightly.

'It will rain if you leave me y/n you changed me to much you have a bug thing in my life and I am making sure you stay with me'