Special Delivery

-Y/n-

Seeing Alex with some other girl hurts me. Especially when he cheated on me. Pathetic b!tch.

Three years wasted with his cheating ungrateful ass. These niggas need to learn something.

And now it's time to write him a goodbye letter once and for all. Decided I wanted to do the old fashion way.

Didn't want no text or tweeting I wanted to make sure he knows how I feel. 

I hope these tears I cried on the paper don't dry before it make it to his side.

I want him to know what it feels like to know how my heart is done. I'm so tired.

I hope when he reads these words it hurts him too. I want him to know what it feels like to be forgotten.

"Hurry hurry please Mr. Mailman overnight it if you can I need you to feel me this is a Special Delivery"

Send it before he cleans up his act. Or before I take it back. This is a special delivery.

It's funny how words take a life of their own. When he said that he loves me I believed it but I was so wrong. In his arms I never felt so alone.

But now that I got myself back got my heart on track. I'm moving on. Damn I hope these tears I cried on the paper don't dry before it makes it to his side.

- Alex -

I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see the mailman. And he looks at me.

"Special delivery for Alex Aiono?"