Why don't you love me?

Y/N POV

I looked at Alex my husband of three years acting weird and being weird around me and the kids. Don't get me wrong he kisses the kids and shows love to them but he's different I feel it.

I decided to have someone follow him and I called William his best friend and ask him a question. I called William right when Alex left to the studio.

"Hello?" Will said

"Hey Will I just wanted to ask uhm if Alex actually comes to the studio at 9:30"

He pauses and thinks for a while and then answers. "No y/n he comes in at like noon"

I frowned and shook my head and hung up and sit down on the couch thinking he is doing from the time he leaves home until he goes to the studio.

I called up Alex and he doesn't answer on the first call but the third time I called him he answers.

"Hey baby what's up?" Alex says as he answers the phone.

"Where you at?" I said

"In the studio"

"Now now Alex you better be honest with me okay I love you enough to talk some sense into you okay and I'd hate to see you come home to see that me and the kids also the dog is gone Alex" I said

"Now where the hell are you?" I said and there was moment of silence.

"Y/n I don't love you anymore" he says and my heart was crushing but anger was attacking me.

"Have fun coming home to no kids and no dog bye bitch" I said hanging up the phone and looking at my kids playing outside in our backyard.

And I walk upstairs packing me and my kids stuff and hearing Alex say those five words and I look at the wedding pictures we had and I smashed them and shook my head.

"Why don't you love me" I said ad I smashed everything in the room and slipped off my wedding ring and get the kids stuff and mine in the car and I got the kids and we all left even the dog I brought the damn dog too.

Alex POV

I was with another women thinking I love he more then y/n and when y/n called I told her I don't love her anymore.

But I was wrong I loved her so much and soon regret saying those words and ran back home and I see no one is home not even the dog.

I ran outside no kids I ran into their room no one and into me and y/n room no one nothing but smashed picture frames and a wedding ring on the bed and I frown.

What did I do I messed up badly.