Forced Marriage

As a daughter of a King I have to be very lady like and follow all the rules and always be followed by my father's servants who are somewhat mine.

Being princess is somewhat easy I mean I am being left alone all day no nagging from my parents but only my caretaker who nags me to always study and to have as much knowledge in my head till it explodes.

"Princess y/n your father wants to see you" one of the servants say and I looked at him smiling.

"Please just y/n no need for the princess" I say as I stood up and walk to my father's throne and bow to him and he smiles.

"My daughter we" my father looks at my mother "we have to tell you as a King and Queen that you must be wed"

I looked at them with a shocked face and shook my head.

"But why?"

"You're a princess I'm a King and your mom's a Queen we must do what we must to keep the peace and you will look at Prince's from all over the world and you will choose if you won't choose then we will pick one for you okay?"

He says as he walks in front of me and I look at the ground and he lifts my chin and he frowns a little.

"I'm sorry my princess I want you to find someone you will love but this is for the kingdom and the safety of it I love you my darling daughter I'm sorry"

He says and I nod and then hug him and he hugs back.

"It's okay Dad for the kingdom I will do this"

--------- The day to judge for a prince yoooo -----------------------

Today is the day I say in my head. I put on the most beautiful dress I could possibly had eh who I'm I kidding I just put on a dress that seems okay an walk to tell throne room and sat in my throne.

*Moments passed and all the Prince's have come and now are waiting for their turn to present themselves*

"The Prince's of New Jersey we present the Dolan twins Prince Ethan and Grayson Dolan" the announcer say as the twins walk out and bow to my father and mother.

I looked at them and shrugged as I heard about them.

I spoke up and sat up straight.

"The twins who have slept with multiple girls and can't settle for one girl you sleep with them then leave them before they awake breaking hearts at a very young age" I say as the twins looked at me shocked

"Your highness we have stopped we swe-" before they finished I spoke

"I don't want a husband who has slept with multiple girls and then one day find out that one of the girls you fucked with will be pregnant so I say to you both no now please accept our gift and leave my palace" I say with confidence and look away from them.

*****************

Hey guys idk if this is good but tell me if you want a part 2 and more or a separate book for this story

Because I am feeling this topic yo!!!!

Well I hopes you like it