Brown eyes

Y/n POV

Being Alex's girlfriend is the best. Remembering all those times from the first day I have saw his face and then that day he walked up to me talking to me and then him asking me on a date.

The way we held each other's hand and the way we laugh and smile together. Those cuddle days and lazy days. The way we talked. He just drives me crazy in love.

I know that he lives me because he tells me so and it's obvious. I know that he loves me because it's feeling sure. When he stares at me when he kisses me and I know that he loves me because I know it.

All those days of spending time with him and all those days going out. And singing with him. I know that he loves me because his brown eyes tells me so.

Alex POV

I walk up to y/n from behind hugging her and getting her out of her thoughts. And I kissed the side of her head and holding her tight but not to tight.

"Hey baby what you thinking about?" I said as we both looked out at the veiw.

She smiles softly as she leans back and we both take in the scenery.

"I'm thinking about all those times we spent together" she said

We stood there looking at the scene watching the sun set as the sky turn into a light blueish sort of navy blue sky.

"Those days I love those days and now we are happily married with one child on the way" I said as I softly rub her stomach and kissing her cheek.