Fallin pt 2

Y/N POV

I woke up in the hospital bed and looked around to see a tall figure standing in the corner and then he turns around and it was Alex.

I sat up as he walks up to me and pulled a chair that's close by him and put it next to the hospital bed.

"Y/n why would you do that?" He said as I looked at the opposite direction of him.

I shrugged and he makes me look at him.

"Y/n look into my eyes please tell me why did you do that?" He said as I look into his eyes and moving head away from his hand.

"Because"

Before I could talk the hospital door opens and it revealed the girl from before and I looked at her approaching Alex kissing him on the lips.

"Hi babe" he said to her.

"Is she okay?" She said asking him and he nods.

I looked at the two and I sighed

"If I could have this time alone by myself please" I said as I grab the TV remote turning on the TV blasting it so I won't hear them leave.

"Okay by y/n" Alex says as he and his girlfriend leaves.

I watched them leave and close the door and then my tears started to come all at once out of my eyes.

This is what happens when you fallin in love with someone who loves someone else.

Lord help me forget about him and everything I told him.

"I can help with that" a random stranger said while looking out the one window in the room.

"Who who are you" I said wiping my tears away and looking at him.

"My name is Castiel" he says turning around and smiled.

"I can help you forget whatever you want"

I looked at him unsure and he sits on the chair that Alex was sitting on.

"I'm an angel of the Lord and I can help you forget but in return you have to give me something"

I looked at him and then close my eyes.