Great Man pt 2

Y/N POV

"Y/N I cheated on you with someone else" Alex looks at the ground frowning as I look at him and stand up in front of him.

"You what?" I said not feeling sad but anger growing in me and I feel myself burning with flames hotter than the sun.

I walked away for a moment and came back with Alex most prize possession his baseball bat. Which he calls hot sauce.

He's still looking down feeling guilty and he doesn't realize that I had thrown the bat into the wall and he quickly looks up in shock eyes wide open.

"Baby y/n wh-what are you doing don't do this please I am"

I looked at him with anger and he shut up. And I smile at him and he looks at m scared.

"Let me ask you Alex the one who said he loves me the one who said who will always make me happy and never cheat on me or make me sad or mad" I said as I sat down on the table that's in our living room.

He drops to the sofa in shock and he looks at me scared. And I look at him while cleaning hot sauce.

"What's worse huh? Looking jealous or crazy?" I said looking away from him to my bat and asking again.

"JEALOUS OR CRAZY ALEX" I said banging the bat on the sofa.

He looks at me quickly and still doesn't say anything and just stared at me scared.

"This is a wicked way to treat the woman that loves you" I said pointing my bat to him and smirked.

He leans back away from the bat and he was sweating nervous. So nervous. I smiled and then bursts out laughing so hard in my life and he looks at me confused.

I catch my breath from laughing and I looked at him still scared thinking I went crazy. "Oh my gosh Alex you can't prank the pro prankster" I said laughing so hard.

He looks at me and is breathing out easily. "Wait what?" He says and I look at him. "You don't think I see the camera over there by our picture and then you say you cheated on me" I said smiling while laughing a little.

He stands up and looks down at me and frowns. "That's not fair man I would be hotter away if if if" he says and I finished the sentence "if I wasn't the best professional prankster out there?"

I stood up and smirked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. And he looks down at me and smiles while shaking my head.

"You got me good y/n"

"I know baby boy I am the best of the best"

"But what would happen if I actually cheated on you? And I had evidence and all that?" He asked

"Well" I said as he wrapped his arms around me. "You would've have been a dead son of a bitch" I said as he smiles and kisses smy nose.

"You won't have to worry because I love you too much Ms. Professional Prankster" he chuckles and I smile proudly at the name.