in my feelings

~ y/n pov ~

why you got me so obsessed with you? why you got wasting time laying next to you?

I look over at Alex as we both sit in front of tv watching some 13 reasons why and i look at him on his phone.

"why do you tell me 'come over', to just watch you stare at your phone?" I say looking at him and he doesn't hear me.

I roll my eyes as I fold my arms and focus back on the TV while his ass is on the phone.

I shook my head as I spoke to myself. don't know why I expected him to give me attention, affection and love.

He's like a drug. Can't take his high need a new plug though. Got me way too messed up.

And I don't know why I feel this way. Can't shake it off I've been here years on top of years. And I'm ready to be off of him.

I'm done with all this bullshit. I stood up snatched his phone and looked at his phone as he quickly try to snatch it back and before he even tried to take it back.

Zoom I was out I locked the door behind me going through his phone and seen. 3 other messages from girls that ended with the heart eyes emoji. Saying stuff like.

"I miss you baby"
Or
"Last night's date was the best"
Or
"When are you leaving y/n for me baby boy?"

Alex was pounding on the door as I looked at his phone with a sad look and he opens his mouth a small whisper.

"Baby y/n please forgive me I'm sorry" he says as I slid down to the ground with my head in my hands and I shook my head.

"Y/n please open the door I'm sorry" he says as I stood back up and went into our closet grabbed a suitcase filled it with stuff that belonged to me.

Throughout the things he got me and the things I got him. I opened the door to see Alex on his knees and I shook my head dropped his phone on the side.

He looks at his phone then at me then grabbed my leg begging me to stay. I looked down at him and kicked him off of me.

He looks at me with tears coming down from his eyes as I took the promise ring he gave me and threw it at him ripped the promise ring that was around his neck and threw it out the window.

He looks at me and I walked out that door leaving he keys to his apartment and everything that we had with him as I went to his car beat the shit out of his car and went into mine and drove off.

Miss independent now bitches.