T-shirt

~ y/n ~

Trying to decide if I really want to go out tonight. Every since Austin left I had no motivation to move on with life.

He was my everything. And I was his at least that's what he said. He never gave me a reason as to why he wanted to break up.

Nothing feels right when I'm not with Austin.

Second this dress and these jimmy choose taking these off cause I feel like a fool.

Trying to dress up when I'm hella missing him. I'm just gonna step out of this lingerie.

And just curl up in a ball with something Hanes. In bed I lay with nothing but his T-shirt on.

Forget this I gotta be strong but I'm really hurting now that he's gone.

'Maybe I should go some shopping' I say to myself

But I just couldn't get past the door and now I really don't know if I'm ever gonna let him go.

Couldn't even leave our use to be shared apartment. I'm stripped down torn up about it.

Nothing ever feels right when I'm not with him.

So I just lay in bed with nothing but his T-shirt on. I remember when he would like to see me with nothing but his T-shirt on.

- Alex -

I made my way to me and y/n and I walked through that door to see her curled up in a ball without nothing but my t-shirt on.

I made a mistake and now I'm staying with her forever.