Oh my goodness

Alex's POV

Now she's so beautiful got me thinking what I'm I doing. I gotta do something like oh my goodness. Never seen something so beautiful. The only thing to compare to her is music. Beautiful got me thinking what in the world I'm I doing.

I smiled as I look at my girlfriend getting dressed in her jeans and a shirt that belongs to me as I watch her getting dressed and she smiles as she noticed that I am watching her.

She walks up to me standing between my legs and I smile as I put my hands on her cheeks then let my hands slide down to her curves and she smiles down at me as I keep my eyes locked on her face.

She got a body of a goddess. So damn lucky I have her in my life. Her being mine and her body and her heart is mine. She's mine and I am hers.

She smiles as she runs her fingers through my hair and close my legs locking her between my legs and she giggles.

She always got me saying oh my goodness everytime I see her or when she's passing me even when she's wearing her lazy clothes.

I can't keep my eyes off of her and she says she's insecure. I always tell her why because like damn her body is so perfect her smile is everything to me and her personality is just oh my gosh.

"Lil mama can I holla at you for a second." I said as she listens and smiles.

"I'm really digging you style. Girl I gotta say when I picture beauty you are the definition" she smiles big blushing.

"Because I've been around the world but I have never seen a pretty face like yours. So damn gorgeous. So bomb that you got from head to toe" I smile up at her kissing her lips once.

"Now you are so beautiful you got me thinking what I'm I doing being so lucky to have you" I smile as she sat down on my leg and she smiles as her eyes sparkel.

"Oh baby girl I love you so much how I ever got so damn lucky to have you" I smile and I lean led in kissing her.

Y/N POV

Now I know I'm with the best man ever. Even when I'm looking ew he finds a way to make me feel like Beyonce. Even when I feel like I ain't popping he opens his mouth and says something.

It's the words that he says that makes me feel beautiful and that's why I love him.