Surprised? - Stefan

Plot request by JamieSkaggs 💕

-

This was the happiest day of my life. In a few moments, I was about to marry the man of my dreams. As I stood at the alter staring into his bright green eyes, I realized how fast I had fallen for him. Over the past year, I had met, dated, and fallen in love with him, I knew that Stefan Salvatore was the one. As he stood before me now, I felt my lips turn up into a smile. I could feel my entire body warm up due to the happiness that seemed to surge through my veins. As Stefan stared lovingly in my eyes, I grinned at the thought of what I had found out this morning in the bathroom. I grinned just thinking about what his reaction will be when he finds out that I was pregnant with his child. I didn't know how it was possible, but at this point, I didn't care. I was finally going to be able to live the human life that I always wanted with the man that I loved deeply, and now, a third person was going to be added to our little family. As I heard Damon speaking the finally words before Stefan and I's official kiss, I began to contemplate when to tell him. I knew it was probably better to do it sooner than later, but I knew the nerves would get the best of me.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Stefan smiled genuinely, gently placing a hand on my neck as he lead my lips to his. We kissed passionately, fueling every emotion we ever had for each other into this one kiss. As our friends and families cheered, Stefan and I walked back down the isle as as now happily married couple. Just as we reached the end, turning down into the hallway, I felt myself leaning in towards his ear before I had a chance to stop myself.

"Stefan, I love you so much." I could feel the tears creep into my eyes as I continued to speak. "I can't believe that you're my husband and I know that you will make me the happiest girl in the world. I know you're going to be an amazing husband, and an even better father to our unborn child."

"What?" Stefan froze, jerking me back as he stopped walking. "Did you say unborn child?"

"I'm pregnant, Stefan." I smiled, letting out a nervous laugh as a tear slipped down my cheek.

"I'm going to be a father?!" Stefan exclaimed, grabbing both of my hands in his own.

"Yes." I nodded, feeling the tears streaming now. "You're going to be a father."

"How is this possible?" He gasped, before leaning down to kiss the backs of my hands. "Forget it, I don't care how it's possible. I'm going to be a father and that's all that matters! Oh, I love you!"

I let out a surprised giggle as he picked me up by the waist and spun me around the hallway. As he set me down, I smiled as he looked at me, his eyes filled with pure joy.

"I love you so much, Stefan."

"I love you too, my beautiful wife, and the mother to our precious child."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋