I Don't Do Jealousy - Klaus

Requested by knowmywords 💕

-

"Niklaus, I don't understand what the big deal is. Kevs and I were just having a little fun." Kol Mikaelson rolled his eyes dropping the water balloon that he held in his hands to the ground, causing it to shatter on impact.

"Kevynne is my girlfriend now. She's not yours anymore. You'll do well to remember that, brother." Klaus sneered in Kol's face while he balled his hands into fists.

"You see, Nik, I don't care what you say. Kevynne may not be my girlfriend anymore, but I shouldn't be banned from hanging out with her. You know very well that I don't listen to orders, especially orders given from you."

"Kol, I swear to every vampire that walks on this earth, if you go near her again, I will tear out your insides!"

"Go to hell, brother!" Kol spat. "You don't have control over my life anymore. I can hang out with her whenever the hell I want."

"If you so much as make one move to hang out with Kevynne, I can guarantee that you will never see her again."

"Don't I get a say in any of this?" I scoffed, leaning against the doorframe as I entered. "I go inside for ten minutes to shower and I come back to both of you threatening one another."

"I told him to stay away from you." Klaus growled, glaring daggers at his little brother.

"And I told you that I can see her whenever the hell I want." Kol snapped back.

"Niklaus! Kol!" I screamed sharply, catching both of them off guard. "Stop this nonsense fighting before I rip both of your insides out! Now, Kol, I'd like you to leave. I need to talk to your brother alone."

Kol gave me a somber glance before walking out of the room with a huff. As he did so, Klaus turned to me with an angry pout.

"Kevs, what the hell were you thinking? You spent the afternoon with him?!"

"What was I thinking?" I laughed curtly. "Gee, I don't know, maybe that it was hot out and I wanted to cool off. Forgive me for not realizing that you would go off because of a little water balloon fight."

"It's not the fact that you had the water balloon fight, love. It's about the fact that you had it with Kol." Klaus hissed between clenched teeth.

"Why? Because he's my ex?" I rolled my eyes, sitting down on the couch behind me. "Nik, you have to stop trying to control everything and everyone around you because of some ridiculous jealousy you have of your brother."

"Jealousy? Oh, I'm sorry, love. I believe you're mistaken. I'm an original hybrid. I don't do jealousy."

"Oh yeah? Then how come every time I hang out with Kol you have a freak out?"

"Kol hurt you, Kevynne. I will do well to make sure it doesn't happen again."

"Nik," I sighed, standing up to place a hand on his cheek. "Kol was a sucky boyfriend, I admit it. But even though he hurt me when it came to our relationship, he's still a great friend, and I want him in my life."

"But, I can't stand the thought of him hurting you again."

"He won't. I promise."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I have you." I smiled warmly. "You've been here for me every day since we broke up, Nik. He can never hurt me as long as I'm with you."

"I love you, Kevynne." Klaus gently pecked me on the lips.

"I love you too." I wrapped my arms around his neck as I pulled him into a hug. "Please don't worry about Kol anymore."

"I won't." Klaus nodded. "But if he ever hurts you again, I won't hesitate to dagger him and leave his body in a coffin for the entirety of your lifetime."

"That I don't doubt." I laughed, pulling him in for another kiss."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋