We Could Get Caught - Klaus

Requested by alwaysnforeverrach  💕

*smut warning*

-

My fingers met the cool metal of the shower faucet as I pulled it to the side, water beginning to cascade down into the tub below. I pulled back the curtain, hoping to allow the steam to be encased in the shower. After taking a quick glance at my reflection in the mirror, I turned towards the door, closing it shut before beginning to undress. My finger grasped the hem of my sundress pulling it up and over my head, leaving me clad in only my lacy black undergarments. I then proceeded to unclip my bra, throwing it onto the floor along with my dress before hooking my thumbs underneath the waistline of my panties and dragging them down my legs. The minute I stepped out of them, I heard a low groan. I gasped out in shock, whipping around only to find my boyfriend perched upon the toilet, his eyes heavily set upon my naked form.

"Klaus!" I hissed under my breath. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Admiring the view, love." He smirked, standing up and inching his way towards me in the way a cat would stalk its prey.

"My mother is upstairs!" I warned, taking a step back for every step that he took forward. "Don't you dare try this right now."

"Is that a challenge, Rachel?" He taunted.

"We both know I didn't mean it that way-" I was cut off the moment my ass met the cool texture of the wall behind me.

Klaus took another step forward before placing his hands on either side of my head and pinning me to the wall with just the weight of his hard, toned body.

"You've been with me long enough to know that I don't easily back down from a challenge, and oh how I love them so."

"I'm serious, Klaus." I whispered, the feeling of his body so close to mine taking away most of the strength I had left. Any moment now, I knew his hands would be on my skin, and I would melt into putty in his deceitful little fingers.

"As am I, darling."

I allowed the entirety of my back to press up against the wall, half shying away from Klaus and half leaning into him. The hybrid stared at me with an intensity that was so harsh, I swore I was going to pass out. My heart began to race the moment he lifted one of his hands off the wall and tucked a loose curl behind my ear with such gentleness that I almost gave into him.

"Klaus..." I breathed, feeling his hot breath fan across my face as he moved even closer. "Please..."

"Please what, love? Kiss you here?" His lips touched my neck, taunting me before his fingers trailed down my stomach and stopped just short of my now aching core. "Or touch you here?"

"Please stop with the teasing." I gulped, my eyelids fluttering when he brought his hands up to my sides, gently running his fingers down the skin. "Please Klaus-"

"What was it you used to tell me when we first met?" Klaus teased. "I was relentless?"

The soft thud of footsteps coming from the stairs caused me to nearly jump out of my skin. My heart was pounding in my ears like a bass drum and Klaus merely stood, pinning me to the wall with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"My mom." I whispered placing my hand on his clothed chest and pushing against him softly. "Klaus, please, if she catches us-"

Klaus sent me a devious smirk as I tried to push him away. My attempts were futile, for the moment I placed my hands on his chest, he pushed my entire body against the wall with the weight of his own. A small gasp escaped my mouth as his lips touched my neck, sucking harshly at the skin so that I would definitely have a bruise there tomorrow. The footsteps down the stairs became louder as the floors creaked, and in what felt like seconds, my mom was at the door. My head felt dizzy as Klaus continued to assault my neck, testing my ability to keep my composure.