Unexpected Surprise - Elijah

I woke up to the soft sounds of birds chirping. A groan emitted from my mouth as I rolled over and found the bed empty. With a frown on my lips, my eyes scanned around, finding no sign of Elijah anywhere. He must have left the bedroom.

Last night the two of us had gone on a romantic dinner date that ended with me being pinned to the bed and rid of my clothes. Luckily for Elijah, I awoke in a good mood. Crawling out of the bed, I quickly looked around the room for my scattered undergarments that had been torn from my body the night before. The cold air hit my bare skin and I shivered. Quickly finding my black lace bra and panties at the foot of the bed, I slipped them on, walking over towards Elijah's closet. I opened up the doors and pulled out one of his nicely pressed white button ups and put it on over my undergarments. Leaving the shirt open, I ventured my way down the hall, hoping to catch Elijah making breakfast and get a little something more from him before I had to leave.

I padded out into the living room of the Mikaelson home in New Orleans with a big grin upon my lips. I heard the soft scrape of silverware against a plate and quickly made my way towards the kitchen. Pulling my shirt open a bit more, I met the doorway of the kitchen.

"Elijah, my darling-" I spoke as I rounded the corner, and my mouth suddenly dropped.

Sitting at the table was Eljiah, along with his three other brothers, Finn, Kol, and Klaus. Their heads turned to look at my almost bare form in the doorway. I was frozen for a moment, before I allowed myself to create a nonchalant attitude. Placing a cocky smirk upon my face, I strutted into the kitchen, watching as all their eyes followed in my wake.

"My, my, if only I looked that good in the morning." Kol grinned, licking his bottom lip.

"I'll say." Klaus chuckled, his eyes scanning over my form.

"No and no." I shook my head as I tapped each of their shoulders. "You two should know better than to drool over something that isn't yours."

"That's right." Elijah chuckled as I circled around the table and slipped my hands around his shoulders from behind. "You may crave my girlfriend's very existence, but in the end, she is mine, and only mine."

The way Elijah talked made me smile. I hummed quietly in his ear as he took ahold of one of my hands, leading me around the chair and onto his lap. I neatly folded my legs over one another, laying back against his broad chest and lifting up my arms so that he could slip his around my torso. Elijah placed a gentle kiss on the start of my jawline, right underneath my left ear.

"You two are sickeningly sweet." Rebekah mumbled as she walked into the kitchen in her lavender bathrobe and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Elijah, I don't understand how your girlfriend manages to look so perfect at nine o'clock in the morning. It's absolutely absurd."

"I was wondering the same thing." Klaus grinned. "Elijah, does she always wake up in your clothes?"

Kol snickered, nodding at Klaus. "The question is does she always wake up in those cheeky little panties?"

"The answer is she usually wakes up in nothing at all." Elijah sent them both a tantalizing glare while he traced small patterns on my hip.

"Instant boner!" Kol threw his head back in fake desperation.

"You all are disgusting." Rebekah growled, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Bex is right." Finn nodded. "Kol and Niklaus, you have no right to disrespect her in that way. A woman is suppose to be nurtured and treated with kindness and grace."

"You're kind, Finn." I smiled. "But in the bedroom I'm glad Elijah treats me with everything but."

Kol and Klaus threw their heads back in laughter as Elijah held a stupid grin upon his lips. I rose from my seat and walked towards Rebekah. She shook her head and sent me a small smile. Rebekah was my best friend before I even had met Elijah, and she knew of my mannerisms and playful nature. Now that I was dating her older brother, she didn't question the copious amounts of teasing and flirting that was done between Elijah and I.