TOM - Enzo

"Ugh go away!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, curling up into a ball and wrapping my arms around my midsection. "I can't take it anymore!"

"Love, if you wanted me to leave, you could have just said so. You don't have to be rude." Enzo chuckled from where he leaned against the doorframe.

"Not you." I groaned, attempting to roll over but giving up the moment my abdomen contracted again. "Ugh. Why does this always happen to me?"

"Giselle, love, are you alright?" Enzo asked sweetly, walking over to the side of the bed and pressing the back of his hand to my forehead. "You're awfully hot. Are you sick?"

"No, this is normal." I sighed, closing my eyes for a brief moment. "I'm always like this when TOM arrives."

"TOM?" Enzo asked. "I don't think you mentioned a TOM coming over."

"TOM is not a person." I chuckled, opening my eyes to look at him. "It's an acronym."

"An acronym for what may I ask?"

"TOM as in time of the month? As in my period?"

"Ohhhhh." Enzo threw his head back and laughed. "You're a clever one, Giselle."

"I try." I mumbled, curling even tighter into a ball and closing my eyes again.

"Would you like me to run to the store for you, love?" He asked, running his fingers through my hair and twirling a piece around his pointer.

"I guess I could use some aspirin." I admitted, pulling the blankets up to my chin.

"Then aspirin I shall get." Enzo placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "I'll be back in a little while, sweetheart."

"Okay. Thank you, Enzo!"

"Anything for my favorite girl."

-

Enzo returned an hour later, taking much longer than I would've thought. I woke up to a soft knock on the door and the rustling of a plastic bag as he peeped his head in.

"I've got you some goodies, love."

"You got the aspirin?" I asked sleepily.

"I did." He nodded, walking over to sit on the bed beside me. "And I also bought you that favorite ice cream you like."

"Enzo, you didn't have to." I grinned as he pulled out a carton of cake batter ice cream and handed me a spoon from his jean pocket.

"But wait, there's more!" He claimed dramatically. "I also picked up one of those sappy chick flicks that you love from the store. It was only five dollars so I thought, why not?"

I squealed as he pulled out The Prince and Me from the plastic bag and placed it on the bed.

"Oh my gosh, Enz, you're amazing."

"Don't thank me yet, love, there's one more thing."

"What else could you possibly have bought?" I giggled.

"I didn't buy this one. It's a proposal." Enzo pulled off his pullover and threw it on the floor. "I'm giving you the chance to eat cake batter ice cream, watch a cheesy chick flick, and be able to cuddle with your favorite vampire the entire day. How does that sound?"

I grinned as he held out his arms and I crawled forward to hug him. I snaked my arms around his neck and crawled into his lap, burying my face in his chest.

"That sounds perfect."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋