Playing Games - Kai

"I know you're there." I spoke flatly, continuing to concentrate on my government homework.

"Awwh, come on, babe, you're no fun." Kai groaned, peeping out from behind my bedroom door.

"I'm trying to do my homework, Kai." I grumbled, finishing the seventh question and moving onto the eighth. "I don't have time for your games right now. I have a test tomorrow."

"A test?" He asked, walking over to the bed where I was laying and looking over my shoulder at the textbook open next to me. "Bureaucracy? Yikes. Have fun with that."

"Thanks for the support, asshole." I hissed, trying to focus on the question I was on.

"That's what I'm here for!" Kai chuckled, plopping down on the bed beside me and shaking the entire mattress frame, causing my textbook to fall off the edge and tumble to the floor.

"Kai!" I yelled. "Knock it off."

"Whoopsie daisy." He chuckled, pulling the book from the floor and handing it back to me.

"I'm not in the mood for playing games, Kai. Go disturb someone else."

"Awwh but you're the most fun to disturb, sweetheart." Kai purred, leaning back against the bed so that his head rested on my butt cheeks. "Especially if I get to use your ass as a pillow."

I rolled over, watching him fall against the comforter. "Go away."

"But you're the only one who's available. Damon and Stefan spelled their house, Caroline isn't home, and Bonnie hasn't invited me in."

"It's a good thing too, because Bonnie also has this test tomorrow, earning you the same reaction that I'm giving you. Now, like I said before, Kai, I don't have time to playing games. I need to study and you are a giant distraction that needs to leave. Immediately."

"Are you kicking me out?" He whimpered dramatically.

"Yes. Now get out."

"Harsh." Kai grumbled, sliding off the bed and walking towards the door before stopping and turning back around to face me. "If you're going to kick me out, fine. I'll just show you a little magic in return and-"

"Okay, okay, fine. What do you want in return when you leave?"

"A date with you. Seven o'clock tomorrow night. Meet me at the Mystic Grill. I'll be waiting."

"Ugh, fine, Kai. You win this time, but it's going to be one hell of a night after I chew you out from distracting me from my studies."

"I'm okay with that, because all I'll be thinking about is how I'm having dinner with the most beautiful girl in the world."

Even though I had my head down, I blushed madly, and somehow, I knew he could see it.

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋