Tease - Elijah

"What is it, darling?" Elijah spoke hurriedly.

"I miss you." I whispered into the phone, walking around our shared bedroom. "When are you coming home?"

"Not for awhile, love." I could hear Klaus speaking in the background. "Your boyfriend and I still have business to attend to."

"Butt out, Klaus!" I hissed, annoyed. "I'm trying to have a private conversation with my boyfriend. It's rather urgent."

"If you wanted your conversation to be private, you shouldn't have called him on the phone, knowing I would be there."

"Quiet, both of you." Elijah spoke, his deep voice sending chills up my spine. "Niklaus, if you'll excuse me, I must address a supposedly urgent matter with my girlfriend." I heard footsteps and Klaus groan before Elijah came back on. "What's the matter, love?"

"I want you to come home." I spoke, my voice level.

"Danielle, I would love to but you know I can't-" He began but I cut him off.

"Elijah, I need you to come home."

"And why do need me to come home at this very moment? What is so urgent?"

"I can't contain myself." I whined, climbing up onto the bed and stretching myself out across it, the framework squeaking slightly.

"Darling, what are you doing?"

"I'm in bed, 'Lijah."

"What are you wearing?"

"Nothing but a smile." I whispered seductively, knowing that he knew the exact position I was in the moment I said I needed him home.

"And how do you feel?"

"Absolutely soaked." I paused hearing him groan involuntarily. "Does that change anything?"

"I'll be home in thirty minutes." He spoke quickly, his voice deepening.

"That's too long." I replied with a small whine. "I need you here with me now."

"Danielle, this business is something that cannot be forfeited. I need you to sit patiently and wait for me to return home. And under any circumstances, don't you dare touch yourself."

"Is that a threat?" I challenged, gently trailing my hand down my stomach and slipping my fingers in between my folds.

"You know very well that it is."

"Whoops." I giggled, biting my bottom lip as my forefinger dragged across my clit and I let out a raspy moan.

"Damnit, Danielle." Elijah growled angrily.

"I'm so wet, Elijah." I moaned again, throwing my head back against the pillows as I heard his breath become heavier over the speaker of my phone.

"Danielle, I swear to you, if you do not pull your fingers from yourself right now, you will be in serious trouble when I return home."

"What makes you think that I'm afraid of being in trouble?" I taunted.

"Are you trying to test me?" His voice was deep, and I could tell he was immensely turned on.

"Maybe." A smile settled upon my lips. "Is it getting you here any faster?"

"I hope you're prepared for the punishment that I'm about to give you." Elijah growled before the line suddenly went silent.

My heart dropped, knowing damn well that he was already on his way home. I had approximately three minutes until he would walk in the door and punish me for messing with him while he was conducting business. I quickly scrambled across the bed and into the master bathroom, wanting to make him work for it. Quickly starting the shower, I slid underneath the water and slipped my fingers in between my legs again, hoping that he would catch me. In a few moments, the shower door swung open, and a lustful looking Elijah stood completely naked on the bathroom floor. He let out a primal growl before stepping into the shower and shoving me up against the wall, his rock hard member pressing against my inner thigh. I let out a needy whimper as his forefinger traced my jawline and I stared into his chocolate brown eyes.

"You deliberately disobeyed me, love." He hissed, gently nipping at my earlobe. "Teasing me while I was working. How naughty."

"I'm sorry." I whispered innocently, batting my eyelashes.

"You will be when I show you the consequences of your actions. I wonder how you'll like being tied up and not touched for hours."

"No!" My eyes widened as Elijah grabbed my wrist, turning off the shower and pulling me into the bedroom.

Elijah ignored my pleas, yanking the tie from his dress shirt on the bathroom floor and throwing me on the bed. He pressed my body against the mattress with his own, tying my wrists to the headboard. I let out a whimper as he stepped away, hating the loss of contact.

"Elijah, please." I begged. "I need you so bad."

"You should have thought about that before you called me. Now you get to watch as I please myself over you, and you don't get to take any part in it."

"Please. I need you."

"The teaser has become the teased." Elijah chuckled, dragging a finger across stomach and down to my naval. I drew my hips up instinctively, but they fell back to the bed the moment his finger lifted from my skin. "Yes, indeed. This is going to be quite fun."

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋