Photograph - Klaus

"Tilt your head a bit... yes just like that.  Good job baby, you look amazing." Klaus applauded me as I sat on the edge of the guest bed, letting him take pictures of me.

"As much as I enjoy posing for you, remind me again why I'm doing this?" I asked, throwing him a look over my shoulder and looking up at the camera through my eyelashes.

"I want to capture your beauty in, if not one, but many of my paintings. You're too stunning not to have on film as well as canvas."

"Niklaus, my love, you are simply too sweet." I smiled brightly at his words.

"I simply adore you, darling." Klaus grinned, putting down his camera on the bedside table. He walked towards me with a smirk. "Now, how about we get you out of these clothes and we'll take some R rated photos?"

"Let me think..." I hummed, biting my lower lip. "It all depends on who is going to see these photos."

"Trust me, sweetheart, only me. If any other male being, paranormal or not, should see these photos, they will be dead on the spot."

"Comforting words from a psychotic maniac." I laughed. "Alright, but just this once."

"That's the spirit!" He exclaimed, picking up his camera again. "Now, do a strip tease. You know, like the one you gave me last week?"

"But I thought that one was too much for you." I taunted. "After all, you didn't let me fully finish it."

"That's because you looked so fucking sexy in that red lacy bra and cheeky little panties that I simply couldn't let you finish." Klaus chuckled. "Maybe you shouldn't have looked so damn good. I could've held off a bit longer."

"Well I can guarantee that you will be held off now, because I may not have the best undergarments beneath this leotard."

"Well why don't you take it off, and I'll be the proper judge of that, love."

"You want it off?" I teased. "How badly?"

"You're going to make me work for this, aren't you?" Klaus rolled his eyes. "Be careful, love. You know I am an impatient man."

"I know." I responded. "That's why I can pretty much guarantee that this idea of yours isn't going to last long. I give you five minutes tops."

"Ten." He argued.

"If you think you can last that long, fine." I agreed. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

I seductively pulled my arms from the sockets of the leotard, and dragged it down my skin, exposing my white floral bra. As I pulled it farther down my body, I watched as Klaus brought his camera up to his face to start taking photos. I took ahold of the thin fabric of the leotard and tugged it the rest of the way, letting the material lay in a pool around my feet. Climbing slowly onto the bed, I stretched myself out, giving Klaus a well rounded amount of opportunities to take photos. I was down on my hands and knees, sliding my hands across the silky sheets. A half smile crept its way up onto my face as I turned my head slightly, looking up at Klaus through my eyelashes and letting some of my hair fall across my face. I pulled my body back up into a sitting position, dragging one arm across the tops of my thighs and the other across the bed sheets. Klaus groaned loudly, trying hard to focus on his picture taking, but instead getting momentarily distracted by my little show.

 Klaus groaned loudly, trying hard to focus on his picture taking, but instead getting momentarily distracted by my little show

I knew I was getting to him. In my time before I had come to New Orleans, I had modeled for a few clothing stores. I knew exactly how to pose and how to have a guy crawling on his hands and knees. But Klaus wasn't the kind who begged. He wanted a show of power in order to show off his dominance as a male being and the first hybrid. I wanted him to crumble, to claim that he needed me. So far, he's had trouble containing his lust, and I hoped that today, I would have a little bit more time to mess with him.

I laid back down, sprawling across the bed on my stomach and allowing my hair to form a drape over my face. I heard the clicks of the camera a few times before I pulled it back over my shoulder and off to the side so that I could give Klaus a few more seductive looks before I knew he would crack.

 I heard the clicks of the camera a few times before I pulled it back over my shoulder and off to the side so that I could give Klaus a few more seductive looks before I knew he would crack

"How are you holding up, love?" I asked, sending him a quick flirtatious smile.

"Well." He responded. "You are simply magnificent."

I grinned, knowing that what I was going to do next would have Klaus on me in a second. In moments, my hands had reached the strap of my bra and unbuckled it, holding the material to my chest, until I turned with my back towards Niklaus and let it drop to the floor. I sipped my finger under the waistband of my panties and was just about to pull them threateningly down my legs when I felt my body being thrown back. My chest hit the wall and my cheek was pressed up against the cold paint. Klaus hovered over me, pressing his rather large bulge into the curve of my ass.

"I may have lost your bet, love, but I can promise you, for my defeat, you will be handicapped. I don't plan on letting you leave or walk tomorrow."

"You've given up? Just like that?"

"Just like that. Now, shall we take this to the bedroom?" He asked, a glimmer of mischief in his green eyes

"Don't we always?"

A loud squeal left my lips as Klaus slung me over his shoulder placing a soft kiss on my right butt cheek.

"Is this really necessary? Niklaus, I can walk, remember?"

"Yes, I do, but a queen shouldn't have to." He grinned, giving my ass a playful slap before carrying me out of the guest bedroom and into his own.

-

I hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to follow my Instagram (@ivoryconfessions) to see new promos for all of my books and find out about the next chapters before they're posted! Love you all!
xx lavender baby 💋