CHAPTER THREE

| Sloane's Point of View |

"You know you want it, baby." Billie Joe growls in my ear. I was pushed against the wall, with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He unbuttons my jeans with one hand. "Tell me you want it."

"I-I want it." I stutter pulling at his hair as he kisses and sucks at my collarbone. His travels towards my southern region and then h-

I shot up in bed as my alarm went off. I was panting heavily. I groaned falling back into my pillows.

Stupid Billie Joe.

I couldn't believe I dreamed that. I'd only know this man for a week and a half. Plus he's 40. I'm 19. There's no way he would ever want someone as young as me.

I finally got out bed and pulled on a pair of shorts and teeshirt. I showered last night so that I wouldn't have to get up early.

I brushed my teeth and put on some mascara.

'i'll be there in ten."

Ten minutes later, Billie Joe was in my driveway. I grabbed my things and headed towards the car.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He says as I buckle my seatbelt.

Jesus, his morning voice really turned me on.

"Morning." I reply. I couldn't help but find myself staring at him. He was my boss for gods sake. But he was so attractive.

"Not a morning person?" He asks.

"Nope." I shake my head. "I never have been."

"Neither am I." He says before turning on the radio.

"This next song is Take It Easy by The Eagles!" The man over the radio exclaims before the song begins to play. My dad loved this song.

Billie Joe was surprised when I started singing along. When the song finally finished he began clapping.

"I thought you said you had no taste in music?" He asks.

"My dad loved the Eagles." I reply.

"They're a great band." He agrees. "I was in a band."

"Really? That's cool." I say. "Tell me more about you."

"Ah...You don't wanna hear about my life." He mumbles.

"I do too." I pout crossing my arms.

"Fine, fine." He says. "I'm from Oakland, California. Um...I've got two sons, Joey is the oldest, Jakob is the youngest. My band was actually quite popular and we sold alot of records hince how I own a record shop. If I didn't have a fair amount of money coming in, pretty sure I'd be living with my mom."

"What were they called?" I giggle.

"Green Day." He replies.

"Billie Joe! You guys were huge!" I exclaim. "That's why you looked familar."

"What?" He asks confused.

"My dad loved you guys too. He took my older brother and I to see you guys when I was like 5." I explain.

"So you're a fan." He questions.

"I was." I shrug. "Anyways. Back to your story."

"Right.." He sighs. "I was married once but we divorced after Jakob was born. She ran off leaving me with two little boys to raise. My life was pretty shitty after that."

I looked up at him. He raised both his children on his own. I salute to him. Single parents are the best.

"Hey look..we're here.." He mumbles as we pull into a parking spot. "These people are kind of sketchy. So just stay with me."

I nod and unbuckle my seat belt, getting out the car. He meets me at the front of the car and we walk towards the doors together.

As soon as I step inside I feel all eyes on me. I get tense and nervous as we walk. Finally I grabbed ahold of Billie's arm and didn't let go.

"Billie, my man." A man says reaching out to shakes Billie's hand.

"Mike, hey man." He says shaking Mike's hand. Mike's eyes trailed over to me.

I looked up at Billie Joe, squeezing his arm tighter.

"She's a little young isn't she?" Mike asks.

"It's not like that." Billie Joe rolls his eyes. "Can I just pay for these damn records?"

"Sure." Mike shrugs. "Whatever."

I was glad to be leaving this place. As soon as we got into the car, I had drifted into a dark sleep.