CHAPTER FOUR

| Sloane's Point of View |

I woke up in an unfamilar bed. The room was a total mess and smelt like cigarettes and cologne.

I rubbed my eyes and threw my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up stretching, before walking towards the door. Just as I turn the door knob someone else does. I backed away, fearing for my life.

Jakob comes through the door holding a glass of water.

"Oh! You're awake." He says. "Here. I thought you might be thirsty."

I smiled at him, taking the glass of water. "Thank you."

"Uh, my dad had to leave. He didn't say where. He just said he had to take care of buisness.." Jakob explains rubbing the back of his neck. "If you wanna go home I can drop you out at your place."

"Uh...You won't mind if I just chill here will you?" I ask.

"No, course not." He shrugs. "I'll be in the living room."

"Okay." I nod. He shuts the door back and  I sigh. I hear something buzzing which I assume is my phone. I search for it finally finding it.

It was from Brenda.

'i'm going out tonight for a while. blaise is at collin's, so go have fun tonight.'

'okay, thank you.'

I also had another text from Billie Joe.

'how was your dream?'

'what do you mean...'

'you kept moaning in your sleep. it was really hot.'

'i..don't know what you're talking about.'

'its okay baby. no need to be embarrassed.'

I shook my head at my phone and shoved it in my back pocket. I made my way into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Was this whole house messy?

"Yeah. Just boys live here." Jakob says.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes. You did." Jakob laughs turning to face me.

"Oh..whoops." I giggle.  

"I actually have to leave soon, I have got band rehersal at my friends house. Joey probably isn't coming home and dad will be back eventually." He says. "But you can still hang here. There's food and stuff in the kitchen if you get hungry."

"Oh..Alright. Thank you, Jakob!" I smile.

"No problem." He says getting up. "I'm gonna head out. Make yourself at home."

"Okay. Bye Jakob. Be safe." I say.

"Bye Sloane."

I felt my phone buzz again.

'i'll be back soon.'

'im at your house by myself :('

'wheres jake?'

'rehersal'

'joey?'

'dunno. jakob had no idea.'

I didn't get a reply so focused my vision on the television. I heard the front door slam. I hoped it was Billie Joe.

And it was him. He stood there with his arms crossed and smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. You're just so cute." He says.

"Stop it!" I groan. "It's wrong. This is sooo wrong. I'm barely 20 years old. You could get in trouble."

"No one will ever find out." He says coming closer.

I stand up, not crossing my arms over my chest.

"What makes you think I would want to be with you anyways?" I huff.

"The fact that you were screaming my name in your sleep." He smirks.

My eyes widen and my gets hot. "W-What are you t-talking about?"

"It's okay, baby girl." He says softly.

I felt my self weakening at his words. I just wanted to make out with this man.

"You want it..I know you do." He says getting closer so our faces were only inches away.

All I could do was look up it. I was starstruck.

"Say it, baby. Tell me you want it." He growls.

"I...I...I want it." I whimper. This was just like my dream. Suddenly his lips were on mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck before running my fingers through his hair.

He leaves sloppy wet kisses all over my neck as he unbuttons my shorts. I moaned and pulled him closer to me.

I reached for his pants but he grabbed my hand. "This is about you, not me."

He laid me gently on the couch pulling my shirt over my head. He leaves hickies all over my chest making me whimper. I wrap legs around him pulling him closer.

"Please..d-do s-something." I moan.

He kisses me one last time before I hear the front door open.

"What the fuck dad?"