CHAPTER NINE

| Sloane's Point of View |

I woke up the next morning in nothing but one of Billie's tees. I threw the covers off of me and stood up.

"Holy shit." I gasp feeling a sudden pain. I didn't think I'd be this sore.

I walked, well more like waddled, towards my suitcase. I had yet to unpack and I'd moved in two weeks ago.

I grabbed some new clothes before heading towards the shower. I cut on the water letting it warm up. I took the shirt off and examined myself.

I had tons of hickies covering my chest. I had one or two on my neck aswell.

Once the water was finally warm, I stepped in. I let the water run over my back, making me relax.

I washed my body and hair before turning the shower off and grabbing my towel. I dried myself off slowly because every move hurt.

I was finally dressed and went back into Billie's room.

He was awake and on the phone.

"Yeah, mom..I am in a relationship." He says. "Um..she's younger than me but she's absolutely gorgeous. You'll be meeting her very soon."

I sat down on the bed causing him to look up at me.

"Good morning." He mouthed.

"Morning." I mouth back.

"How much younger? Um..20 years younger." He says. "Mom, no. I'm not gonna get in trouble. She's 21 years old and she lives on her own."

"Right, well okay mom. I'll talk to you later." He says before they end the call.

He wraps his arms around pulling me on top of him.

"Shit, Billie Joe that hurt!" I whimper. "I'm sore!"

"Was I that rough?" He raises an eyebrow.

"No, I just..remember I was a virgin." I say quietly.

"Oh shit." He says. "Baby, I'm sorry. I just completely forgot."

"It's okay. I'm fine." I roll my eyes.

"It's not okay. I feel bad." He sighs.

"For what?" I laugh.

"Because I forgot." He says.

"It doesn't matter now, baby." I shake my head. "What matters now is that fact that I wanna do it again."

He pulls my down to his lips smashing his on mine. He bites my lip making me part my mouth. He takes that as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue in.

His travel up my shirt. I sit up so he can pull it off.

"God damn." He groans. "You're so sexy, baby."

I blush, not making eye contact with him. He flips us over catching me off guard.

"Dad!" I hear Jakob's voice from outside the door. "Someone is here to see you!"

"Just a minute." Billie Joe groans. "I'm sorry, baby."

"It's okay." I say quietly.

"Maybe later?" He sighs.

"Maybe." I shrug sitting up. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

I got up and made my way downstairs into the kitchen.

"Mike, hey man!" I hear Billie Joe say. "It's been forever."

I grabbed a bowl from thr cabinet and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Oh man, Is this your daughter?" The guy asks. I look up to find a tall, skinny man with shaggy blonde hair.

"No, um..this is actually my girlfriend." Billie Joe says.

"Oh, um..Well hi, I'm Mike." He says holding out his hand.

"Sloane."