CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A/N: this book is so shitty lmafo

| Sloane's Point of View |

Upon Billie being released, we headed straight to the airport. Joey and Jakob were on tour with Joey's band Swimmers, so it was just Billie and I. We touched down around two in the afternoon that day.

We'd been here around three days. We'd spent all three days on the beach. This place was so nice. I loved it here.

As of right now, We were at some resturant. I was starving. Billie sat across from me looking over the menu.

The waitress took our drink order. I watched her wink at Billie Joe. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Am I that attractive?" He asks me as she leaves.

"Oh, baby. You're hot." I say. "You don't think you're attractive?"

"No, I don't think I'm attractive." He shrugs. "I'm old and gross."

"You don't even look your age." I roll my eyes. "You're not old."

The waitress comes back and sits our drinks infront of us. She takes our food order this time hanging around.

"I'm Elle." She smiles at Billie. "What's your name?"

"Billie." He mumbles.

"Got a girlfriend?" She flirts, twirling her hair.

"Yes, actually." I snap.

She looks at me with wide eyes. "You're his-I thought-I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." I say half smiling. She scurries away and I burst into laughter.

Billie Joe grins at me. "You're so cute."

I blush and look down at my lap.

"Okay, so listen." Billie Joe says. "When we get back, I won't be home for a while."

I squinted at him. "Why not?"

"The band is back together." He admits. "We're recording an album. Well actually three albums."

"You're lying." I say.

"No, baby. I'm serious." He replies. "This is our first time being together since 2006. This is huge."

"Baby this is great news." I smile. "I bet your fans are going to freak."

"We only told them we were back together. We didn't say anything about the albums, so you gotta keep quiet." He says and I nod.

The only downside to this was him not being home. I didn't ask anything else about the band. I wanted to be a surprised.

As he talked my head off about the old Green Day, the food showed up. I devoured my cheeseburger while listening to him tell stories.

That night, we were back in our hotel room. Billie was wine drunk and kept telling me how much he loved me. I just nodded and told him I loved him too.

He was in the middle of shouting out a song, when he stopped. He looked at me and started laughing.

"Marry me, Sloane."

"What?" I ask nearly choking on my water.

"Marry me." He slurs. "You're the one I want to be with. You got my heart."

"Okay," I nod. "I'll marry you."