CHAPTER FIFTEEN

| Sloane's Point of View |

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Billie Joe Armstrong and Sloane Elise Holmes in holy matrimony, which is an honorable estate, that is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently and soberly..."

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this. I wonder what my parents thought in heaven. Did they think I was making a stupid mistake? Or were they proud of me?

Earlier this morning, Billie Joe drug me out of bed. When he asked me marry him last night, I thought it was the alcohol talking. He was serious.

I took a shower and got dressed. I had on a white sundress and brown sandals. Billie wore a white button up and khaki shorts. After all this would be a beach "wedding."

We got to the chapel that Billie found online a few minutes earlier. The wedding was on 95 bucks.

Now here I stood, holding hands with Billie at the alter. Our rings were thrift store rings. It was the best we could do until we got back to Oakland.

"Do you, Billie Joe Armstrong take Sloane Elise Holmes to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Billie looks up at me and grins. "I do." He slips the ring on my finger and I can feel myself about to cry.

"Do you, Sloane Elise Holmes, take Billie Joe Arnstrong to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I nod choking back tears. I slip the ring on his finger.

"By the authority vested in me by the State of Hawaii, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

"You may kiss the bride."

Billie Joe leaned in smashing out lips together.

Holy shit. I can't believe I just did that.

I pull away and intertwine our fingers. We walk down the aisle together and out the doors.

"Fuck, Sloane. We just got married." Billie Joe breathes.

"We just got married." I repeat.

"Now I can officially call you Mrs. Armstrong without you being a smartass." He smirks.

I shove his shoulder. "Shut up."

The more I thought. The worse I felt about marrying him.

"Billie Joe, we didn't even ask the boys." I say looking up at him. "What if they aren't okay with it?"

"Relax, baby. I already talked to them about. Long before today. They didn't have a problem with it." He says. I sighed in relief. That made me feel ten times better.

I looked at my thrift store ring and smiled.

I was now Sloane Elise Armstrong.