CHAPTER TEN

| Sloane's Point of View |

Mike was now basically living with us. He asked Billie Joe if he could crash here for a few days until he got his own place.

It's been two weeks.

He was such a slob and never cleaned up his messes.

I was in a house full of boys and they were all driving me insane.

I tossed around in the guest bed, trying to get to sleep. I wasn't sleeping with Billie Joe, because I was pissed at him. He'd been an asshole ever since Mike arrived.

Finally around one this morning, I drifted into sleep. About four, I was awaken by thunder outside. I hated thunder.

I couldn't go back to sleep. And I was getting scared. Call me a baby for being scared. I don't care.

Finally around an hour or so later, I got out of bed and made my way down the hallway to Billie Joe's room. I opened the door and blindly made my way to the bed. I crawled in and got under the covers.

"Mmm." He hummed as I cuddled up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I sighed. I was finally able to drift into sleep.

"Rise and shine, baby." I hear someone say.

I opened one eye to find Billie Joe pulling a shirt over his head.

"No," I whine. "Come back to bed."

"I have to go the record store babe." He says grabbing his watch from the dresser.

"No." I say. "Stay with me."

"I can't." He laughs.

"But I'm gonna miss you." I pout.

"How about when I get home, I'll take you out to dinner." He says.

"Really?" I ask a smile appearing on my face.

"We can go anywhere you want." He says. "My gift to you, because I've been an asshole for the past week."

"Atleast you noticed." I say. "Anyways."

"Yeah, anyways," He rolls his eyes. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay." I nod. "Love you."

"Love you too." He says before he leaves. I decided to get up because there was no way I could go back to sleep.

Mike was cooking something in the kitchen. I paid him no attention and went about pouring myself some cereal.

"You look even cuter in the morning." He smirks looking me up and down.

"You're gross." I roll my eyes.

"Come on," He says inching closer to me. "You don't find me the least bit attractive?"

"Mike, I'm in a relationship with your bestfriend." I say.

"So? He doesn't have to know." He says.

"No." I shake my head.

"Whatever." He snaps. "You're just a little kid anyways."

I glare at him as I walk away.

Asshole.

Dinner time rolled around and Billie Joe still wasn't home. 

I was starting to get a little worried. The last I'd heard from him was at lunch time.

And then I got a phone call.

"Ms. Holmes? Hi, this is Janice from Alameda Hospital. I'm calling about Billie Joe."