EPILOGUE

| Sloane's Point of View |

Billie Joe held Laila in his lap as the room sang 'Happy Birthday.'

"Happy birthday, dear Laila. Happy birthday to you!"

"Blow, Laila!" I say snapping a picture of her grinning face.

The one year old little girl attempts to blow her candles out, pouting after Billie Joe blows them out for her.

Ollie cut Laila a piece of cake and sat it infront of her. Laila gasped and dug her fingers into the chocolatey goodness. By the time she was finished it was all over her clothes and face.

"Shit, Tre can you hand me a wipe?" Billie groans.

"I don't miss the messes." Tre snickers handing Billie Joe a wet wipe. He wipes the pink icing away before standing up.

"Here mommy," He smirks. "Give her a bath."

I roll my eyes and take her from him. She bounces in my arms as we walk to the bathroom. I waah her off quickly, since she had to open presents. I brushed through her mop of girls and put them back in pigtails before taking her into the living room. I sat in the floor with her while everone gathered around.

Now it was late and we were putting Laila to bed. We both kissed her forehead before saying goodnight.

I closed the door behind me and walked to our room. I took my contacts out and put on my glasses.

Billie Joe wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

"I'm so happy I found your phone.."