Apologize

~Two days after Margaret coming back to life~

Margaret stared blankly at the groundbridge remote thinking, "Should I do this? Will he kill me?"

But she clicked the button and opened the groundbridge. She stepped through and entered Jasper. She saw Bumblebee pass by, and she thought, "Oh how ironic..."

When Bumblebee saw her he stopped. Raf got out of the passenger seat and hugged Margaret. He cried, "I've missed you, Margaret! Are you coming back to join us?"

Margaret sighed, "Sadly no, Raf. I've come to apologize to all of you. For my terrible behavior..."

Raf smiled and said, "I know the Autobots will accept your apology, right Bee?"

Bumblebee said, "Of course."

(Yes. He's gonna speak because he's got dat swag.)

Margaret smiled as Bumblebee opened his driver side door and asked, "You want to drive like the good old times, Margaret?"

Margaret laughed as she sat down, "Of course, Bee." Raf got in and Bumblebee shut both doors and Margaret shot off. She hollered, "Who hoo!"

Raf held on for dear life but still laughed. They reached the base and skidded, leaving skid marks on the ground.

The screech irritated Ratchet and he yelled, "Bumblebee! What has gotten into you?!" Then Margaret stepped out of the drivers seat and stuttered, "S-sorry Ratchet..."

Ratchet looked at her shocked. He backed up and called for Optimus. Margaret looked up at Bumblebee, who had transformed, a scared look on her face.

Optimus entered the room asking, "What is it, Ratchet?" But then he knew why Ratchet called. He looked at Margaret with shock and Margaret shared her expression of complete and utter fear.

Margaret stuttered, "O-Optimus...I'm here t-to apologize...f-for my be-behavior...I d-do hope that y-you will accept m-my apology..."

Optimus looked at her sadly, but then he smiled and sighed, "Of course I accept your apology." He picked her up and she hugged him, a tear rolling down her cheek. She whispered, "Thank you..."

Margaret and Optimus hugged for a while, until Margaret's phone rang, startling both of them. She answered and Megatron almost blew out her eardrum with his yell, "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Margaret tried her best to lie, "What? You don't see me on the monitor? Strange. I'm just in Del Mar, father. I'll be back shortly."

Megatron groaned, "I thought you've learned your lesson about running off without telling me where your going."

Margaret asked, "Isn't my note on my bed?"

Megatron was confused. He looked around Margaret's room he was in, and spotted the note she left. It read: "Hey dad, going to Del Mar for a little bit. I might be out of range for a while but I'll be fine, I promise."

Megatron sighed, "Oh I'm sorry dear, I didn't see the note when I came in."

Margaret giggled, "It's okay, dad. I'm coming home soon. Love you, bye."

Megatron said, "Ok. Love you." And Margaret hung up. Optimus looked at Margaret sadly and sighed, "If you ever need a place away from the Nemesis..."

Margaret interrupted, "I know..." She have him one last hug and and walked out of the base.

~Nemesis~

Margaret returned to the Nemesis when she was far enough from the Autobots base. When she returned, she went into the groundbridge remotes history and deleted Jasper's coordinates and put in Del Mar, since her father watched where she transported to.

She plopped down on her bed, finally at peace. Predaking walked in as his holoform, a smile on his face.

Margaret sat up and smiled at him. He kissed her and said, "Hello, my love. I have been looking for you."

Margaret sighed, "Sorry. I was in Del Mar for a while." Predaking sighed and picked Margaret up, bridal style.

He sat down on the bed and held Margaret close. He whispered in her ear, "I was worried about you. You haven't fully recovered."

Margaret sighed, "Predaking don't worry, I'm fine. The wound should be healed enough for me to travel alone."

Predaking nuzzled his face into her neck and growled, "But the Autobots could've made wounds that were...fatal..."

Margaret looked away, thinking, "Should I tell him the truth?"

Margaret sighed as she took Predaking's face into her own hands, "You know I can protect myself. Don't you trust me?"

Predaking saw the sadness in her eyes. He sighed as she let go of his face, "I do trust you. But last time...I just don't want to leave you alone to defend yourself with no one there to protect you. If I didn't get you to Knockout in time...I would've..." He choked up, "L-lost you...a-and I don't know w-what I would have done I-if you died..."

Margaret wiped a tear from his face and whispered, "Please don't cry...that's in the past...you saved me and I'm still here..."

Predaking closed his eyes and asked, "What if I didn't? What if you saved yourself and you blamed me for not protecting you and you never loved me again?"

He began to slowly cry, and Margaret stuttered, "No, no, no, no! I will always love you! I wouldn't blame you for not saving me! I would be grateful that you actually gave me a chance to save myself!"

Predaking stopped crying and asked, "You wouldn't?"

Margaret shook her head and said, "I would never."

Predaking smiled and kissed her. Margaret sighed, "I apologize that I disappeared without telling you where I was going."

Predaking smiled and said, "All that matters is that your back in my arms, princess."

(So this chapter...basically just about apologies :3 yup)