Sisters

"Annie! It's time for us to go to the mall for new clothes!" Margaret yelled.

Annie peeped her head out of the bathroom and groaned, "Just one second! I'm not done with brushing my hair!"

Margaret laughed and rolled her eyes. She walked into the bathroom, grabbed the brush from Annie's hand, sat her down on the toilet, and began to brush her hair gently.

Annie laughed, "Impatient, aren't we?"

Margaret chuckled, "Very. Now, when we get to the mall we go for gowns and other dresses. I'm getting close to 18 so father said get something fancy."

Annie asked as she scrunched her face in pain, "W-why?"

Margaret looked at her discomfort and said, "Well first, sorry for brushing hard, second, we need fancy dresses because of my 'becoming of age' ceremony. He's kinda giving me the role of leader when he goes away, and he's going to be away for the next month."

Annie nodded as Margaret finished brushing and said, "Ok. I want a pink dress. Light pink."

Margaret stored the brush away, shook her head and said, "No. Father said only silver, black, navy blue, or dark purple. But I can sneak you a pink dress though."

Annie stood up and said, "Ok."

They walked into the hall and down to communications. Soundwave opened a groundbridge and the girls walked through.

~Dallas, Texas Mall~

"Alright. Let's go to Fantasy Gowns. They usually have the best gowns." Margaret stated. The two girls walked over to the store that had gowns and skimpy dresses lining the pink and purple walls.

(Yes. I said skimpy.)

Annie skipped up to the first pink dress she saw on the wall. She felt the long silky trail and grasped the jewels that were the shoulder straps.

Annie turned to Margaret and said, "I'm trying this on."

Margaret chuckled, "Let's look around first, Annie." And she scooted Annie over to the darker, longer gowns, pointing to a long blue one.

Margaret sighed, "Now that's a dress..."

Margaret held the dress in awe, the fabric softer than any other dress she has ever known. The trim on the bottom was black and sparkly, the shoulder straps the same way.

Annie's eyes widened and she gasped, "That's totally your dress. Definitely."

Margaret nodded and whispered, "Hell yes."

She draped it over her arm and walked up to a purple dress, similar to the blue one. "How about this one for you, Annie? It's purrrpleee..."

Annie chuckled, "Yea. I like this one." She took it from Margaret and put it on her arm. She asked, "Do we try them on now, Margs?"

Margaret nodded and said, "Yes. Follow me, mah sister!"

Annie chuckled and followed Margaret to the dressing rooms. Margaret pointed to a dressing stall and Annie went in.

She gently rested the dress on the chair in the stall and removed her clothes.

As the girls dressed, Bumblebee and Smokescreen entered the store. "I know she's here Smoke." Bumblebee said.

Smokescreen looked around the store and said, "She's probably in the...what do they call it? Um...the...dressing room. Yes that's it."

Bumblebee rolled his eyes and chuckled, "You have a lot of things to learn about this planet, Smokescreen."

Margaret stepped out of her stall and so did Annie with hers. The girls looked at each other's dresses and said at the same time, "We look badass."

They laughed at each other's comment and returned to their stalls and removed their dresses.

An employee walked up to the two mechs looking around the store and asked, "Do you...need anything, gentlemen?"

Bumblebee turned to the employee and said, "Oh I'm just waiting for my sister. She's trying on a dress."

The lady nodded and walked away.

Margaret and Annie exited the dressing room and draped their dresses on their arms. Margaret spotted Smokescreen and Bumblebee and her crimson eyes glowed. She quickly covered Annie's face the best she could and went to the cashier.

They both laid the dresses gently on the counter and the cashier asked, "Is that all today?"

Margaret and Annie nodded.

Bumblebee turned his head toward the cashier and saw Margaret and Annie.

Bumblebee noticed it was Annie and turned to Smokescreen and asked, "Is that...Annie with Margaret?"

Smokescreen turned to the cashier and saw Annie. He answered, "Yea...yea I think that is her!"

The two mechs looked at each other strangely as Margaret took their confusion as an advantage. She paid the price for the dresses and moved through the racks trying not to be seen by the two mechs.

They exited the store, Bumblebee and Smokescreen looking around for them.

Annie asked, "Why are we trying to hide from them? I thought you...apologized?"

Margaret dragged her through the mall while she explained, "Because. They don't know that you, the REAL you is living with ME and MEGATRON."

Annie gasped, "Ohhh."

Margaret rolled her eyes and laughed, "You are very forgetful my dear sister."

Annie hit Margaret playfully and giggled, "No I'm not!"

Margaret shook her head and they exited the mall. She opened up a bridge and they jumped through entering the Nemesis.

(I'm sooo sorry that it took a while for this chapter but I have been SUPER busy. I went to Disneyland, then when I got back to school I had big tests Monday through Thursday then I was bombarded with homework. I'll try my best to make the next chapter interesting, since this story will close soon and I'll be making a sequel and another story that's kinda Disney related.)