What Happen??

[EunMi POV]

The bell rang means its lunch time.While I packing my books, I heard some of my classmates whispers to each other then looked at me.I wonder... Is there anything wrong with me??

{Author POV}

Are you guys wonder what does EunMi classmates whisper? Well, actually,they whisper about EunMi hair that are now being a hot issue at EunMi's school.They're all wonder why EunMi didn't exposed her hair at school.

[EunMi POV]

After packing my things, I make my way to the school cafeteria with Hana.As I passed the hallway,all the students looked at me.Ok,whats wrong with them... "O_O"

"Hana,why are they looked at me?? What happen??" I asked Hana."You didn't know EunMi?? Since you bump into that popular guy while ago,you being the hot topic of this school and they wonder why you didn't exposed your hair.Woahh. You're now popular,EunMi ssi" Hana said.

*WHAT???!!! OMG! This is really a nightmare for me!!! Ok EunMi, you can do this.Relax EunMi,relax.Chill*

"What?? So now what should I do now,Hana??!!" I said to Hana.I just can't believe that JERK just change my life.WOW! -_- GREAT.Just great.

"Relax okay? I'm here for you.Relax." ok.Whatever,I just wanna eat right now.I make my way back to the cafeteria with Hana.

[Jongin POV]

I saw EunMi and her friend heading to the cafeteria.EunMi became a hot topic at school because of HER HAIR.Can you believe that?? Huhh.

Whatever.I continue to eat with my group members,EXO.Well,all of us are popular.We eating with our fans scream when they saw us eating.Duhh.They're so noisy.

Something when fishy.The whole canteen when quiet.Then I looked at where they looking at.Ohh.EunMi entered the canteen.She looks confused.Aww.She looks so...cute.

Yah Jongin!! Whats wrong with you??!! Ahh.That girl makes my life being upside down.How did you make my life like this,EunMi??

[EXO Members POV]

*whispers*

Chanyeol:Yahh guys.Looked at Jongin.Whats wrong with him??

Sehun: Na molla i don't know.Whats up with him?

Luhan:I think he thinking about that girl that she bump into a while ago. Whats her name??

EXO:Kim EunMi!

Kris:Well,what I heard that girl just yelled at Jongin.There's nothing special.

Xiumin:Maybe...Jongin.. fall in love with her??!!

Kyungsoo:Maldo andwae..its impossible.. you guys know that he will never fall in love with girls.

Suho:But,how's Jongin looked at the girl is kinda look like Jongin is in love.

Lay,Chen,Baekhyun,Tao:Hmmm...

That's true.

___________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys!! What do you think?? Okay?? I tried to do as long as I can.Sorry for any spelling errors. VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW ME.

If you like it.Thank you for reading.

Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^