EunMi's True Feeling..

(Jongin POV)

"I said that because... I Like You."

My heart skip a bit after she said those words. It feels like millions of butterflies were flying inside of my stomach. EunMi's confession seems so pure and innoncent.

{A/N: They already arrived at the rooftop, sitting on a bench)

"EunMi... Whay do you want to say to me?" I asked her. She seems to be really stressed.

"I want you to know Jongin, that, all this months without is really making me had depression. All this time I just realized that I...

Falling in love with you.

But, as I trying to deny those facts, it just making me to in love with you even more.

It just that..I just afraid to... to fall in love again."

EunMi said as she broke into tears.

Omo! Ottoekaji?? What should I do?! Think Kim Jongin, think!

Slowly, I came beside EunMi and pulled her to a hug. I pull out her snapback and pat her head. Her head was on leaning on my chest. She still crying and sobbing.

"Shhh... don't cry... I will always by your side. Please stop crying.... hmmm?" I said trying to used my 'aegyo'.

"Ugh.. I sucks at this." I don't know what should I do..

Then, EunMi look up and smile widely when she saw my 'aegyo'.

"ㅋㅋㅋ,your so cute! Kyeopta~!" EunMi said, suddenly. Then, she laugh. Ohh~ it sounds like a melody in my ears.

But then, she laugh even louder and it started to makes me feel annoyed. But, I'm happy that she didn't feel sad anymore.

"Kyeopta!!! ≧﹏≦" she pinched both side of my cheeks. Oh, I bet that I must be blushing.

This is embrassing. ><

"Oh shut up, EunMi. Stop laughing. Its not even funny. " I said, trying to sounds mad at her.

"But your face and ears now all red. Hihih---" I cut her by give a peck on her lips. Yup. Lips.

She started to froze and blink for a few times. She looks confused. Oww. Cute~ ^O^

"Haha. Now you're the one who's blushing~~" I teased her.ㅋㅋ.

So cute!

"Oh shut up Kim Jongin." she said. Punching my arms.

"Aww! It hurts!!" I said. Like seriously, how can a girl punched that hard?

Oh, I forgot. I am dealing with a boyish girl named Kim EunMi. =_=

I wipe some of her left tears. And grinning widely to her.

"So, what are we now, Jongin?"

she asked.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

I said while standing up and kneeling in front of her. I saw her nodding her head slowly. Her bangs kept on faliing.

I am too happy that I embraced her tightly. Finally, your mine.

_______________________________________A/N: Hello readers~ I just wanna said that I am happy there's still people outside there reading my fanfic. Kamsahamnida. *bows 90° degrees. And, hey silent readers. What do you think about my story? Give a feedback please.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^