I Don't Believe In You!

{Author POV}

Its already been a month since the inccident did happened. Zi Kang has been taking this oppurnity for making EunMi fall in love with him again. Jongin on the other hand, already being like a 'crazy old man' cause' he kept on utter the words "i'm sorry. EunMi feel guilty for doing that. She feels sorry for Jongin.

Back to the story. ♪

(Jongin POV)

A month without EunMi already making me crazy. I miss her sooo much. Whenever I'm trying to talk to her, she's will ignore me or ran away from me. Erghh. I just miss her badly!

( EunMi POV)

Ahh. I feels bad for Jongin. I know. I am wrong. I should hear out his explanation first. Anyway, back to the story..

I am now at the hallway with Zi Kang. Heading to the library. You can say that I already forgive him. He even beg for me to forgive him. Then,something caught my attention. I think I saw someone kissing between the shelf. (ps:they already arrive at the library) I'm trying to look who is it. Then Zi Kang came to me said..

"What are you doing, EunMi? "

"Ahh? Oh, look Zi Kang! There's some student kissing between the shelf! I'm trying to look who is it! " i said half whispering.

Zi Kang looked at it and then he smirking. I wonder why.

"Oh, okay ,bye. " then he left me.

I'm trying to look back on them. Then, I realize they are..

Jongin and Hyeri.

I don't know why.... Its so hurts seeing them together... my heart feels sooo hurts...

Then, they broke the kiss. And unfortunely, they saw me.

"EunMi... I..I can explain.. I just being fo--- "

"Stop lying, Jongin! Now that I already saw it with my own eyes. I should know from before that you're lying. You such a liar! " I cried out my thoughts. Then, Zi Kang rush into me. Making things more...             AWKWARD.

"What's going on EunMi? Oh... What are you guys doing here, Jongin and Hyeri? Did you guys are the one who're... kissing just now?

"No need to show your kindness in front EunMi, Zi Kang! I know you're the one who cause' this mess happened, right?! You want EunMi to hate me instead of you, right?! Admit it... LOH ZI KANG!

"Stop it, KIM JONGIN! Stop lying! I don't believe in you anymore!

_____________________________________
A/N:

Sorry guys! Late update! Don't hate me! This is all because of school! Anyway, what do you think about this chapter?? And, Happy Iftar to who's are Muslim. I am!

Vote.Comment.Follow.
Gomawo! Anyeong! ^O^