He's In My Class?!

{Author POV}

Next morning,EunMi wake up late in the moning because her maids didn't wake her up and she is not in mood to go to school becauseof what happened yesterday.

(EunMi POV)

I take a bath and then I prepared myself.I comb my hair and wear snapback.Yeah.Then,I make my way downstairs and hurriedly go to school.Thank God my driver is here and he's going to send me to school.

FAST FORWARD>>>

I arrived in front of the school and the guards was going to closed thr gate.I run and enter the school.

"You're late today,EunMi-ah" one of the guards said.Actually,the guard was a ahjusshi.I'm closed to him.

"Yeah,ahjusshi.I'm not in mood to go to school." i said.

"Its okay.Hurry up go to your class.You will be late for your first period" ahjusshi said.

"oh,okay.Ahjusshi,anyeong!" i said while waving my hands to ahjusshi.

I arrived infront of my class.As I open the door,I saw the teacher and I greet her.Then,I saw a boy who is standing beside the teacher turned his sight on me.I saw his face and he is...

LOH ZI KANG.

Shit.Fuck.Can't my day being even worst? Why do he need to be here? In.My.Class?

"Hi EunMi! There you are! I miss you so much! " he said while trying to hug me.Fuck?! The class are watching,dude?!

"Emm... h-hey.W-why are yoy h-here? " Great. Why am I stuttering? I saw Jongin looking at us.Fudge.

"He is your nee classmates,EunMi.Now,go to your seat." My teacher said.Ahhh!! I really wanna scream right now.Erghhh!! >.<

"Oh,okay seongsaenim." I said to the teacher.I go to my seat.

"Zi Kang,go to the seat beside Kim Jongin." teacher said.Oh, both of my TROUBLE MAKER DUDE (TMD) seat together.Just Great. -_-

___________________________________

A/N:

Anyeong guys! Sorry for the late update.Busy with school though.What do you guys think about this chapter? Please comment.Jebal!!~ I really want to know how people react to my fanfic.Okay.

Vote.Comment.Follow.

Gomawo! Anyeong!^^