Flashback: Zi Kang's Deal

-Thanks for the cover, @Nialltella . I love it! ^^ -

(Jongin POV)

"Hey, Zi Kang! I know this is all your fault! You're trying to make EunMi hating me, thinking that I'm one of the badass outside there even though you're the one! " I said, shouted at him.

"I don't care... As long as I got EunMi back to me, I will do anything... And hurting you is DEFINITELY is in my list to do. " he said. Smiling like a devil to me.

"One day, I will reveal to EunMi that you're the one who is bad, not me. Remember that! " I said then bumping his shoulder purposely. Just wait Zi Kang... The truth will be revealed soon.

(Zi Kang POV)

Haha! I'm so satisfied ! EunMi will believe in me. There's no way she can believe that Kim JongOUT. I just need to deal again with that slut...

  Hyeri.

[Flashback] + ( One month ago)

Me and Hyeri were planning something to make EunMi & Jongin seperately. Yeah.... What are we doing right now is called 'collaborations' . We were planning it in my house right now.

After hours had passed. Suddenly..

"Hey, I have an idea! " Hyeri said loudly..grinning.

"What is it? " while looking at her.. annoyed.

"Firstly, you've to court her always when she is not with Jongin. Make sure that she's going to believe in you at every words that you're saying.

Oh, and... I just got an information that Jongin and EunMi are going out for a date. So, what we will do is spying them quietly. After a while, I will go to Jongin and claim to them that Jongin is mine. Sooo... what do you think? "

Wow. That's great. I could use that plan.. So EunMi back to me. Haha.

*insert evil laugh*

"Hello... Earth to Zi Kang.. Earth to Zi Kang. Stop day dreaming! So, how about my plan? Hyeri asked. Does she a pabo? Of course I will go with that plan.

"of course, pabo. And, when they fought, I wanna you forcefully kiss Jongin in front of EunMi when I asked you to do so. Arraseo? I said giving a -do-it-or-die face.

"Arraseo. I wanna Jongin to be mine. I willing to do anything for him to be mine. "

"Same goes to me too. I love EunMi and I'll fight for our love."

[End Flashback]