OMG.

(EunMi POV)

OMG.What are we doing??? You know,our face about a few centimeters away.

...

*dup dap,dup dap*

...

He looks damn hot.

.

Yah  Kim EunMi!!!!What is wrong with you??!! Get a grip of yourself!!!!

You're a tomboy and he is a popular guy.Duhh.

"What are you guys doing??!!" someone said.We turned our head to her and we saw.. .

OUR CLASSMATES.

FAST FORWARD>>>

"What do you think you guys doing in the school??!! You're a students! You should not kissing in the school!! " our class teacher said.

"We're not KISSING!! Who want to kiss her/him! I HATE her/him! STOP COPYING ME!!! " We said those words together.

"So,you wanted to say that my students are lying?? Those they really kissing??" the teacher asked my classmates.

"It looks like they're kissing,teacher" they said.

"NO! We're not kissing!I was climb the stairs,then i slipped.Jongin was there and help me and we was..."

...

...

"was??" teacher said.

"we..was..." i tried to explain.

"we were dating just now."Jongin said.

"yeah! we was-WHATTTTTTTT????!!!" I shouted.wtf with he??

"don't do it in the school again,ok?"

the teacher said.

Oh my world.What just happen?

FAST FORWARD>>>

*ring~~~~*

I packed my things into my bag.I'm heading out of the class to the cafeteria.Then,

"EunMi!!!" someone's calling my name from behind.

"Oh,Hana!" i said.she's make her way to me.

"Yah!why are you late,huh??"Hana said.Ahh.I'm soooo lazy to tell her that story.

"sorry.i'm tooo lazy to tell you the story."i said. 

THEN.

"Yah tomboy!!!" someone said.I turned my head to the back.

*splashed*

Every student know looking at us.Erghh.I hate attentions.Know my snapback are wet.Great just GREAT.-__-

what the?! who did this?!! i looked at her and she was the popular girl in this school,Park Hyeri.

"What...are you...doing?! " i asked her.

"That's what you get for flirting with my boy!! You reserved that!! BITCH!" she said.

"I'm not flirting with him!!" i tried to defend myself.

"You're not??!! WTF you BITCH!!!" she said.

Then someone enter our arguing,its

Kim Jongin.

"She's not flirting with me,Hyeri."Jongin defend me.

"stay out of this,Jongin." i said.

"Oppa~why are you defending this bitch??!! " Hyeri said with a FAKE cute aegyo to Jongin.Eww.Please.

"I defend her because we're dating.

She's my girl."

___________________________________

Hi guys~~ How's your day?Great? I wish you guys having a nice day! ^^ Sorry for those spelling errors. And sorry for the fanfic plot.I tried to do as good as I can.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

If you liked it.

Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^