Preparation~

A/N: Firstly,thanks alot to my bestie, @PermataAz for the cover!And guys,look forward for her fanfics! ^^

(EunMi POV)

"Argh!! What should I do about the date?! Arghhh! D*mn Jongin!!! " I screamed.Then,my maid rush into my room.

"What's wrong,EunMi??? Why are you screaming?? Is there something bothered you?? " my maid asked me.

*should i tell her bout this?? okay,lemme ask her opinion* "okay like this.There's a guy that helped me.His name is Jongin.Then,he said that I owe him.I asked what should I do then,to pay him back.Then he said,that I...I'll have to go out for a date... with..him." I said.

"Arghh!! Kyeopta! kyeopta!!! 'cute,cute!!!' Did you accept it?? Does he's your boyfriend?? Since when did you guys has been a couple?? Huhh?? Tell me,tell me!! " she said.

"Wait,what?! No way! Never in a million years! For your information, I don't like him.And of course,he is NOT MY BOYFRIEND! But, should I.... go out for a date with him?? I asked her.I...I got really confused about that.

"You know, I never gone out foe a date with a boy.So, should I-I go?? What do you think?? " I continue.

"I think you should go out and date with him.Firstly,its because you had never gone out for a date with boys.And second,by my experient from the past,if a guy asked you out for a date,it means,he love you.Believe me,you need to go for that date."

Wow.Really.I thought unnie gonna laugh at me.But,she support me.I'm soo touched.

"Do you think so? Me too.My heart said so too but,my mind said no.Well,you know, I'm a tomboy.That's why I think that I shouldn't go for that date." i said.

"Just go.I'll help you with your outfit and you just need to prepared yourself for the date." she said.Okay.I'll prepared myself.

NEXT MORNING>>>

I wake up on 9 am.Well,Jongin said he's gonna fetch me up on 11.Well, I wake up pretty early.

I make my way to the bathroom and make my morning routine.

Then,I wear something comfortable clothes since I'm at home.I go downstair for dinner.Then suddenly....

"Ommo! My precioua daughter! Your maid told me that you're going out for a date! Omona! Finally~~! My daughter going out with a boy!! Yehet!!

{A/N: Yehet?? xD}

Ohmy.Unnie told my mother?! Sh*t!

"Mom,just shut up already.Yeah and I will be back home for a bit late.No need to worry."

After breakfast and a 'little' conversation with omma,I glanced at the clock.It show...

"What the... its already 10:30! Unnie!! Help me with my outfit! {A/N:FYI, unnie-EunMi's maid}

"Okay,lemme choose your outfit." then she enter my walk-in-closet.

"OMG! You don't even have a dress! All you have is a casual clothes! ....Ahha! Lemme let you had my clothes.Wait a minute.."

she said.The she's back with a pink-white-black stripped dress that reach my knee.She also bring a pair of cute shoes and a long black stocking for me.I went into the bathroom and change into the dress.

{A/N:Sorry.i'm bad at describing things!}

I'm done changing my dres--opps.Unnie's dress and went out.

"Okay. This dress suit you well! Lemme put some light make up on you and stylist your hair.

After a while,she's done.I looked at the mirror as its in front of me.Wow.Is this a real me?

"Wow.I looked.... different."

"I'll take that as a compliment.Now,prepared your things.Your 'date' has arrived.He's at the living room.Hurry up! " unnie said.

O.M.G.He's arrived already??! Omona! I'm so d*mn nervous! Okay,relax EunMi.Chill~ Everything is going to be okay.

I heading to the downstair and look for him.Then,I saw him.

"Hey, you arrived already.Kaja! 'lets go!' "

_______________________________

A/N:

Guys~~ Long chapter? This is the longest! This is a payback cause I update late.Well,I'm sad & dissapointed about Kris lawsuit and EXO concert. #WeMissYouKris
Oh, and! Please read my new fanfic 'My Precious Brother And EXO'

Vote.Comment.Follow.
Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^