OHMY! He's back!

~~ring~~

{Author POV}

When EunMi on the way back to her house,she gows to her favourite bubble tea shop for a while. And then she saw her...

Ex Boyfriend,LOH ZI KANG.

LOH ZI KANG was EunMi first love that is the main reason why EunMi hate popular boys and became a tomboy.Loh Zi Kang break up with EunMi because of his friends ask him to and he do it.He said that jis friends doesn't like EunMi.They said that Zi Kang will have a bad luck if he keeps on dating with EunMi.Zi Kang was too dumbfounded and believe his friends.He leave Korea and goes back to his country,China.

(EunMi POV)

OH MY WORLD.What is he doing here??!! Doesn't he was in China?? Did he just came back?! I HATE HIM!!! I hope he didn't recognize me.Jebal!!!  

"Hey EunMi,is that you?"

OHMY.Did he just talked to me just now? Otthoekhaji?? 'what should i do?' I hate this situation.

"Hello~~ Did you hear me,EunMi?? Its me Zi Kang." he said  while waving both of his hand in front of my face.

SHIT.FUCK.HELL.

"Oh,is that you,Zi Kang?? I almost didn't recognize you.You're now becoming even taller than before." i said.Smiling.Actually,Fake Smile to him.

"Why and when did you came back from China?? I didn't expect you're here in Korea." i said.Seriously, WHAT THE HECK is he doing here in Korea?

"I'm here for you.I came back just because of you.I MISS YOU.And I still love you,EunMi.Please don't leave me,EunMi." he said.

Eww.Why did he said sonething like that? Eww.I doesn't even miss him and I would never fall for him again, FOREVER.He's leaving before and now came back because of me.

What a Shit.

"Sorry,Zi Kang.But, ... we are over,right? "

"And yet, I would never fall in love again with someone who leaves me just because a piece of FUCKING SHIT reason." i said.almost shouting.

"But...I love you.You're the reason for me to came back here in Korea.I miss you damn so much.Can we start over?? " he said.

Not on me,Zi Kang.I'm not that type of girl that open their heart easily for he EX.That's my style. 

"No.NEVER."

___________________________________
A/N:

Hi guys!~ ^^ You guys must been clueless about how new characters,LOH ZI KANG,appereances,right? He has a little bit looks alike Jongin but chinese version.He is handsome,tall,and a chinese that can talk in Korean.
(Actually,he was my crush at school name's)

I hope you liked it.
VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.
Gomawo! Anyeong! ^^